Wealth/power or poor/love?

its not as simple as it sounds so listen up newjacks

if you choose:

-wealth/power, you can literally do anything you want with it, example; charity, foundations, scientific research, helping people, solving all issues related with money and connections, funding projects that will improve/save the world, or save all the cute animals, choosing this doesn't necessarily have to be selfish.

poor/love, its obvious, you and your partner are and forever will be poor but you have love, good damn love, and thats it. you will live the simple average life, fending enough resources to maintain that lifestyle, but you'll be in bliss with love.

and since you were wondering, yes it is literally 1 or the other. don't be that guy, OR GIRL, that says you can still find a way to have 1 and the other.

wealth/power or poor/love?

• wealth/power
    35%(7)45%(17)Vote56%(10)
  • poor/love
    40%(8)34%(13)Vote28%(5)
  • well fuck i can't choose man
    25%(5)21%(8)Vote16%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Wealth/power because it doesn't say I can't have a SO lol

• you found a way to bypass my system!

• <3^-^

• Right back at ya πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be very selfish if I didn't vote A, man I can end starvation and wars.

• you very well could! you can even start a world wide task force to end human sex trafficking.

What Girls Said 10

• wealth/power i mean if i can feed the poor.. i can help humanity in all ways.. and i can adopt sooo many kids and give them a better life.. and thousands of people would love me.. and remember me if i die.. my adopted kids would name their charities after me.. and who knows.. and other than that.. who knows i can meet my soul mate in one of my foundations or charities.. haha.. :P

• It's a hard fucking choice, but Imma be selfish and choose love ❀

• it is hard isn't it lol.

• Hand over the money!

• what you gonna do with it! :P

• Save the animals, help the homeless, and stuff myself with endless supplies of fast food and chocolate!

• I approve on all 3 accounts!

• Well fuck, I can't choose man lol. I love money, and I love power but I also love the idea of being with someone that you are so in love with, that nothing else matters.

• what is this fuckery! its cray cray man hahaa.

• I'd be leaning more towards poor with love since it is so important to me, but the poor sounds a little too poor... I'd be ok with middle class owning my own house, getting to take a vacation occasionally and living a bit above "comfortable."

• its all good. I think im still deciding lol.

• Poor/love but i guess only if it includes health

• well of course you can manage your own health.

• Well Eff I can't chose, I am leaning on wealth and power but the whole concept of love is attractive too.

• *points gun at some cute kitty*

CHOOSE! :P

• LOL jk XD

• Hahahaha!! Better luck next time!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› jk

• poor and love! <3

• Wealth/power: Cure to cancer and eternal life here I comee!

• and you can continue doing great things! or maybe over a long period of time your emotions will begin to prune... and you turn evil... :o hahaa

• What makes you think I'm good? :. P I make money and get to live forever ~ I can have as many partner during my long life. I'll never get lonely :D

• Wealth/power. I've done the poor/love thing and it's a crock of shit.

• I would love to hear that story if you ever have the time. (serious)

What Guys Said 10

• I'd rather have the money. Assuming I can use it to buy sex, I don't need love if I were rich enough to force people to love me. I don't have any friends right now in my life and it's great. Having money for scientific research would also be awesome. I'd like to put it towards human cloning on a private island because the bible thumpers won't allow it.

• scientific research hell yeah

• Wealth and power. Where I live is a capitalistic society! I want to live comfortable and do great things.

• high rise in LA I see :P

• I will go for poor and love.

• Wealth. If you choose love, I think you're a bit messed up in the head and honestly need to work on your priorities in life.

• so much you can do with that wealth and power

• You'd never have to lay awake every freakin' night, fearing those bills you'll never meet.

• Absolutely B... don't want to be rich & lonely mate :o

• I'd rather have a good woman than save cute animals... I'm a bad person.

• its all good im a bad person too, best part about my life is people don't ever see it.

• i guess only some people consider me an asshole then :P hahaa. respect.

• I would imagine so :) That is totally my impression anyway. Respect back ;)

• wealth and power all the way muahahha >:D

• Poor/love every time

• Luckily for me I love wealth and helping others more than being poor and inlove.

• that's awesome man. the answer is easy for you then hahaa. right on!

• WeΔΊl am gonna choose B