Am I naive or too mature?

Sometimes it stuns me how people are in this world. I don't go out too much, I am an introvert so I'm just not used to dealing with a lot of people on a daily basis. Yet, when I do get out, I'm kind of glad I don't deal with the oboxiousness of people. It's crazy out there lol. I might think I'm naive but at the same time, I think I am mature beyond my years because things people do especially at my age I just don't have time for haha it's crazy how the smallest things can turn people off. Things like that just don't phase me. Sometimes people think I'm weak if I don't have some type of reaction to a certain event that is supposed to have some effect on me but rather than going down on their level, I keep moving and think that's just my maturity. It's harder than it sounds though at my age because like I said, people my age do get phased by the smallest, dumbest things so if I don't, there's something wrong with me. I guess the best thing to do is keep being an introvert and let others think for themselves cause only I know the truth and same goes for every one ish...

My boyfriend reminds me of myself how he comes off as careless but really, he just doesn't get affected by the things he considers unnecessary. Sometimes I get annoyed how he won't have a reaction to a certain situation but he just decides it's not necessary to waste time over it. Then I remember I'm the same way. He's too grown and mature and although I already am like that, he encourages me to stay the way I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're definitely not too mature.

What Guys Said 5

• I am the same, and no your not naive or even too mature it's just the pop culture of this generation has diluted their young minds.
    Note I'm assuming your talking about the immaturity of our generation e. g. A guy trips and instead of helping him they start laughing.

• I don't know what this means, but I feel like almost everybody feels that way at a certain point growing up... realize that the world isn't in the same view as when you were a little puppy eyed child. It's becoming more self aware and trying to figure out yours along with others' purpose. But who knows? People suck! Life's short, enjoy what you can and try not to let the other bullshit bother you if you can! (=

• I'm the same way. I really just don't care about things that don't concern me. I see myself as more mature.

• First of all, ya sound patronizing. Second of all, if you like who you are and like minded people then don't bother with people/drama whatever that you don't like, and never, ever worry about how others perceive you. Just do you and love yourself.

• Cool story brah :)

What Girls Said 1

• I actually feel the same way lot's of times. I don't know if I'm naive or mature