How long have you ever fallen?

longest i've ever fallen for was probably like 2-3 seconds, i tripped over air. but i think this guy has us all beat!

can't believe all the remakes XD

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Jump from the Golden Gate Bridge (260 feet) and you hit the Bay in four seconds.

That's freefalling, not slip-sliding with your snowshovel :p

What Girls Said 13

• Pahaha nice video.

I dunno. Not long. I've had a lot of falls in my life. Fallen off a horse, been dragged by a horse up a road, fallen down the stairs when I was a kid... that was probably a good 5 seconds. We used to have a childgate at the top of the stairs and I was trying to balance on the step it was on (my 2 year old brain thought this was a fabulous trick to show my brothers and parents). I let go of the gate and fell backwards, curled into a ball as I went and I went down the whole staircase and went through the door at the bottom of the stairs and rolled into my dads office. Knocked myself out for a few seconds.

Fond childhood memories... and before you ask, I'm the youngest of 5. By the time I came along my parents learnt children are made of magic and rubber

• wow getting dragged must have sucked.

• oh my gee I cringed. wow that sounds terrible. im glad you're doing good now.

• Haha I'm okay. Still get pain occasionally. Suffer most if I lift something heavy it really hurts the small of my back. I was about 10.
      Being dragged I hurt my wrist and my hip but nothing else :)

• It's only snow, I would have just let myself fall! Ha! Funny though...

I fell off a rope swing which was at the top of a steep hill. I swung out while holding onto the swing and my grip went, I cam down so hard on my ankle I thought I'd broken it and then proceeded to fall tit over ass halfway down the hill. I then had to crawl back to the house to get help. It was a long bloody fall!

• omgee! lol!!! every time I see people on a rope swing in a youtube video they always, for some reason, let go at the worst possible moment LOL! its so funny hahaa. but at least you were okay and didn't break anything.

• But... my head is the bit I need above water! I don't need the rest to float - just my head!

• if your head is close enough to the top then you can paddle yourself up a bit and you'll emerge :P but if you keep on sinking then that's not good hahaa.

• I dropped an egg on the floor once and it was like it was falling in slow motion as I tried to catch it.

• i places 2 eggs on the counter one time and looked somewhere else, when i went to grab them there was only 1 there, i was like what the fuck where did it go? i was looking all over the countertop *wow*, it had rolled off the edge lol.

• XD I saw that video and it's funny as hell :D

I think the longest I've ever fallen was then I jumped off a bridge into a deep creek. I think the fall lasted for like 3 seconds or longer?

• bahahaa its funny XD

I wanna fall for so long! one thing I wanna do is jump off a huge cliff into the ocean lol

• Oh the landing was horrible. I ended up making an L shape with my legs. So yeah the water smacked my ass really hard. It hurt quit a bit. :D

• I'm a klutz, so I fall a lot. I don't pay attention to how long I'm falling, I'm more concerned about not face planting.

• I've had those slow motion falls where it literally feels like you're falling forever but I don't know how long it lasted lol

• A few times the best was when I went down in heels in the grass and shouted nooo it looked funny and worst when I feel out of a car

• hahaa that sounds funny

• The worst was high school lol I feel inside outside the cooking class and all the classrooms could see me in high school It was a long fall and I had to get up where everyone could see me and once I got stuck on a fence and a bus was right in front of me lol

• I'm pigeon toed so I tend to trip over my own feet especially when I'm running 😂 I'm a dork

• you ain't even got any shoes homie

• Highest distance was off a bunk bed O. O

• Ahahaha I LOVE this post and I don't know a lot tho...

• cmon im sure that's not true! I bet you know a lot of things! and you're good at running :)

• Lmao!! I cried laughing the first time I saw this. Great one.

• The worst fall for me was during a soccer match, the other girl rubbed me so hard to bruised my rib. I fell back and landed on my ankle wrong, broke my heel (not shattered but the X-ray showed cracks along the bottom of it) and broke the ankle. It was probably just a few seconds, but felt a lot longer...

• aww man yeah when pain is involved.. like pretty bad pain, shit just lasts forever..

• I always forget about the bugs but it does happen hahaa. the people who cry, gosh I can't help but to laugh lol. im kinda a dick sometimes :P

• Sometimes it can be funny, but I still feel really bad for them :P Luckily I haven't encountered a lot of criers, just screamers lol

What Guys Said 6

• I once fell in a staircase -making an unwanted salto at 3 am- from the 2nd to the 1st floor. It seemed long. It knocked me out of breath for some time.

• I fell 14,000 feet in a sky dive once.

• About 50 seconds... freefall parachute jump :D
    Did it only once, with an instructor. For the experience.

• daaang im gonna do that someday. hahaa. and im gonna be listening to Motley Crue - Kickstard my Heart as I jump out of the plane X)

• Haha yeah you have to reset your mind and stop thinking or you won't jump :o
      Once you're on the way down there's no break to hit... Newton made that apple fall and he'll make Bert fall as well :D

• Does falling down a flight of stairs count?

• Four minutes; 60 secs of free fall and 3 minutes with the chute

• Try dunking a basketball while wearing socks. Longest most embarrassing fall of my life.