I have pretty much given up on my looks, I need advice?

For about the last 6 months I have noticed that my interest in making an effort on how i look is drop a lot.

I look like a slob pretty much all the time lol Maybe 5 days a month i will either looke made up or i'll look "normal". I wear makup extremely rarely and i wear workout clothes 99% of the time, even the days i dont plan to work out. In addition im often not bothered with my hair so it looks like a mess pretty much all the time.

I think the reason for this is that i first of all work out a lot, and its easier to just wear my workout clothes then to carry them around all day. Second of all i dont go out (clubs, bars, cafes etc) much.

Im not necessarly happy about the way i look, often i feel unattractive, but since i dont go out much i dont see the reason to "waste time" on looking decent i guess.. I find myself attractive without makeup, but sometimes i feel like i blend in a bit too much for my liking.

So any advice on a look that might make me look a bit nicer, maybe some easy hair styles and makeup routines? I know looks isn't everything, but i always feel better when i feel like i look good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty much a fan of the natural look, and more power to you for being slobby.

You could go for the "I went out last night" look and just apply some dark mascara and eyeliner/eye shadow. Combined with workout clothes, that could be pretty hot.

Oh, and uggs in winter...

• i thought you were serious until you mentioned uggs.. lol.. im honestly not sure if you'rer being serious or not

• Hmm... I gather my taste is not widespread.

What Guys Said 4

• You're contradicting yourself. Read your message. Do you want to look good? And good for whom? You or guys? Anyway, that's something you should talk to a stylist about. Take a day off work-a long weekend-go get your hair did, your nails did, and ask them what easy tips they can give. BT dubbz yoga pants is hot, so that's half the look right there. No bun, please. Nothing says I quit like your hair in a bun. Maybe try the short hair look, but not dudley Moore... good god.

• Can't really tell if you need a new hair style or much of anything else because I haven't seen your picture. I have no idea what you look like.

• well my hair is very curly and i dont really have a hair style, i just have hair lol... but i its up pretty much all the time because i can't really be bothered about it

• some might... but when i dont think i look so good maybe i need to do something..

• You are possibly right but it's hard to tell without seeing what you look like.

• Just some effort.

• I don't know just do a little touch up every few hours.

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't want to take care of your looks, don't over do it. As long as you are healthy looking and clean, that is all that maters.

• Lash lift, lash extensions, getting lashes or brows tinted

• Sounds like you're depressed. Maybe you should talk to a therapist about it

• im i have actually never been more confident in myself... i think it has more to do with the fact that i dont go out a lot and im kinda lazy.. haha