Do you talk to your pet like it's a little baby?

What's your pet's name and what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• Max- German Shepherd dog

I treated him like a son. Lol!

He was extremely obedient and very protective of me. He was just another family member. I loved him to bits! �� ✳🎳

• Yeah I baby talk the fuck out of my 111lb Rottweiler. He loves it. His little tail nub wags like crazy.

• Yes and his name is Zorro. It's a cavalier king charles spaniel (sounds difficult, but if you look it up it's like 'oooh that kind of dog') and he's really cute.

• Ugh yes! When I had my cat he was SO adorable!! Aaagghh! His name was Vinny he was an all white Turkish Van with a black tail and heterochromia (one blue eye one green) and was cute as a button!! I'd call him a little bean because he had such a bby face and little nose.

• Sometimes I do.
    She's a puggle (half pug half beagle) named snickers.

• Yup! His name is Prince and he's a collie. Adorable son of a gun.

• hahaha yeah sometimes i do. i have a pet cat named Tiger and a pet dog named Raven

• Yes, they are my little babies... They are guinea pigs and their names are Gualpiero and Giampiero. They are so hairy and fluffy <3

• Yeah, I do that to all animals. XP

• Yes, my dog loves it.

• Lol yeah sometimes... Scruffy will always be my baby regardless of being 81 😊

• Nope. He's a smart guy. (Smarter than most I have dated...)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lk63va.jpg

• Mitzs is my cat and I do suddenly get a squeaky high voice..