Do you talk to your pet like it's a little baby?

What's your pet's name and what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
  • I had a little Jack Russell named Clint.

• don't have a pet, nly some stuffed toys... used 2 do it as a kid

• A little bit. Just like actual babies, pets respond better to higher-pitched voices. It's comforting.

• Hell, sometimes I talk to inanimate objects like they were babies... and yes, I talk to my pets like they were babies...

• I do but in secrecy women don't like guys who are soft when around aminals

• You're kidding, right?

• Don't sweat it dude women don't mind that at all. It shows you love your animal. Why? Because it's the way humans talk to infants too, and everybody does it male or female.

• No
    Well.. sometimes, but usually not, but I talk to it

• My pet's name is Spotz, she's a cat, and I treat her like a cat. But I want to snuggle her, pet her, and generally just love her. ... She usually leaves when I start getting lovey. lol.

What Girls Said 13

• Max- German Shepherd dog

I treated him like a son. Lol!

He was extremely obedient and very protective of me. He was just another family member. I loved him to bits! �� ✳🎳

• Yeah I baby talk the fuck out of my 111lb Rottweiler. He loves it. His little tail nub wags like crazy.

• Yes and his name is Zorro. It's a cavalier king charles spaniel (sounds difficult, but if you look it up it's like 'oooh that kind of dog') and he's really cute.

• Ugh yes! When I had my cat he was SO adorable!! Aaagghh! His name was Vinny he was an all white Turkish Van with a black tail and heterochromia (one blue eye one green) and was cute as a button!! I'd call him a little bean because he had such a bby face and little nose.

• Sometimes I do.
    She's a puggle (half pug half beagle) named snickers.

• Yup! His name is Prince and he's a collie. Adorable son of a gun.

• hahaha yeah sometimes i do. i have a pet cat named Tiger and a pet dog named Raven

• Yes, they are my little babies... They are guinea pigs and their names are Gualpiero and Giampiero. They are so hairy and fluffy <3

• Yeah, I do that to all animals. XP

• Yes, my dog loves it.

• Lol yeah sometimes... Scruffy will always be my baby regardless of being 81 😊

• Nope. He's a smart guy. (Smarter than most I have dated...)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lk63va.jpg

• Mitzs is my cat and I do suddenly get a squeaky high voice..