Wouldn't it be cool if GAG had a convention and we could all meet eachother in person?

What if GAG had a convention and everyone who was able to attend from the site could all meet one another in person?
They'll be refreshments, favorite takes and questions, best GAGers award ceremony, free stuff. Sounds like fun, no?
I mean the requirements would have to be if you were on here for sometime and if you use the site religiously. What do you think?

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is a great idea as we could then put a face and personality to the user. I personally would love to chat one on one to some of the people on here

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i guess its kind of a good idea, but it could be a little unsafe. i'm sure there's plenty of people on here with bad intentions.. meeting a ton of strangers might not be a good idea. i think it's just best to keep these things online.
    if you feel like you wanna meet a friend from on here, it'd be better to do it in smaller groups and bring someone you know.

• There would hopefully be security. Plus, it's no different than meeting a stranger on the street.

• yes I take your point.. There are a lot of weird people on these sites and I guess you could label me weird but I found this site quite by accident and thought that some younger people might benefit from my years of screwing up and if I can save them from screwing up too then I'm happy. I would be quite comfortable meeting people off here. I relate well to younger people too so it wouldn't be out of my comfort zone...

• yeah, just a lot of younger people don't relate like you do lol. i think for a lot of them they wouldn't feel comfortable

What Guys Said 19

• I think there are too many personal details about myself on this site, lol.

It would be kind of... awkward.

• Yes, let's discuss religion, abortion, dicks, players vs good guys, rate eachother's tits, have half the people be awkward arround ANYONE of the oposite sex... you know the trill.

It'd be fun

• Sounds like fun! 😝😜

• I'm giggling here with a mental picture of guys showing girls their dicks and saying "What do you think this is?" and girls with their tits and pussies out asking all sorts of questions..
      Best thing to do would be have the convention naked and save all that trouble... lmfao

• heh, we could even hold competitions like "smallest cock, biggest cock, best tits, nicest curves" and stuff XD

• it wouldn't need to be convention sized lol.

• You mean a place for all the creeps to get up close and personal with all the teenage girls? Yeah, that sounds great!

• Listen here dude, It took enough fuckin nerve to upload a picture of my face on this shit, Let alone all y'all lookin at me xD

• It might be a bit of fun

• it'd b awesome... sure i'd go. i'd offer choco n cookies 2 all female GAGers as well 8)

• Sure it will

• Ma body will always be rdy 👙

• it would be interesting, though if it were held any time soon, id doubt id be able to actually go

• Yeah but no thanks for me lol

• I wish but it's impossible. How? We're all from different countries.

• They'll be one in U. S., Canada, China, UK, Australia and other bordering countries that have a lot of GAGers. I feel like there's more American and Canadian GAGers if anything. Plus I'm sure the others would travel :-) maybe Gag should offer a discounted round trip.

• This makes sense.

• I think that could be cool, but I wouldn't be able to go.

• Yesh definitely :)

• No, I wouldn't want to meet anyone from here. Fucking insane, unhealthy people.

• It would be AWESOME! We are not robots, we are humans to connect with each other, talk etc...

• I don't think a lot of people would be able to go

• 0|0
  • Not interested. Unless old (deactivated) GaG users can come.

What Girls Said 20

• Bad idea, I'll stick to picking and choosing who I meet.

• It'd be pretty awesome! 👌

• it can be nice just like it can end up in a freakin disaster

• it sounds fun but I wouldn't go lol

• I think it would be awesome... as long as they paid for it. ;D

• That would be nice but the expenses to attend the event might make some people think that it isn't worth it

• There are some creeps I'd feel very uncomfortable being in the same room with

• I literally asked the same thing a while back. I think it would be cool too.

• I think it would end in a disaster lol

• I'd go! it'd be nice meeting all these interesting people.. and the troll ones too

• I'd collect money and tickets at the door then bounce.

• That would be fun

• That'd be cool I guess.

• That'd be cool but then I'd have to ask my mom & tell her about this cite lol.

• That'd be really cool!

• Yes lol! It would be interesting!

• It wouldn't be cool. This sounds more like an American/Canadian/European convention.

• Nope, shitty idea.

• Only if I can bring a large stick... there are more than a few I would like to teach a lesson to.

• At a minimum it would be interesting.