What to change my birth name?

OK so I want to change my birth name.. But does it change on everything.. Example.. Birth certificate, high school I. ds etc...
And how do I get it change? Because I am getting away from my mother👎😃

Most Helpful Guy

• In my country you have to write a letter to the Queen in which you explain why your name should be changed (you need a really good reason for it).

My sister had it done as my parents are divorced and we broke all contact with our biological father.

What Guys Said 3

• You'll probably have to go to all the records offices with the court or whichever authority orders & allows the change to get them changed individually. Actually it's good that way too cause automation can be a pretty dangerous thing in such cases where your whole identity can be changed by one who knows to do it.

However, considering that you are 16, does Venezuelan law allow you to take this step?

• You change your name by deed poll and your name will be changed in the future but I think if you want your details for the past changed you have to chase it up yourself.

• What sort of mojo are you shooting for?

What Girls Said 2