Is there one type of food/plate that ONLY your parents can prepare that good?

I like pasta, spaghetti bolognaise... But where ever I go, not one Spaghetti has beaten the Spaghetti that my Mother makes. It's just heavenly!

Is there any food that makes you think like "My dad/mom's cooking have no equal when it comes to..."

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my moms lasagne. I have never tasted anyone's that I like better. Also my dads sausage and peppers... YUM! Now I'm hungry for it... Thanks! :( my parents don't cook those often.

What Girls Said 7

• I like spaghetti too. I prefer home cooked spaghetti to spaghetti that you buy at a restaurant cause I think the food my parents prepare tastes better. It might be because I grew up eating it but I think its also because we use real tomatoes instead of spaghetti sauce in our home made spaghetti.

• I thought you'd say...
      special ingredient... Love!

• Well we get into conflicts like any family but our food tastes good most of the time.

• "we store all our love in the food"

Sorry to hear that though, well... you're not the only one :(

• Well there's this German dish my family eats a lot called Hungarian Goulash. My Nan is German and she likes cooking. She would make it for us everytime we went over for the night. She taught dad how to make it, but honestly I like her's better. They taste pretty much the same, but it's just something about her's that makes it more special.

• My parents make the best asparagus and salad & I love eating asparagus omg

• Nope I did most of the cooking back at home. And I don't eat the same as them

• my dad made the best spaghetti and tuna noodle casserole ♡

• my parents dont cook much we hav an au pair to do dat :-/

• My dad's steaks are always on point

What Guys Said 4

• if i say no food would i sound weird?

i'm pretty used 2 stuff like chicken wings, fries, fish burgers, etc so any "homemade" food, would make a little sense 2 me :|

• Steak and Kidney pie

• Same, no spag bog's as good as me mum's :D

• Thats why you learn from them ;D