Do you believe Ireland should be an independent continent?

Inspired from another question LOL :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Aye, lad ye listen ta me. Ye kinna anything.
    Ye should pray fer a new continent..
    Lol.. Did I write the right Irish way or now?
    Tell me, lad.

What Girls Said 2

• Not big enough buddy but they were good at reproducing up to 14 kids per family two hundred years ago but England decided to take advantage of their increased population for free slave trade. They, like the Scots still need the English for help.

• A continent is a large expanse of land... Ireland is not a large expanse of land, it's an island. Maybe we could attach Anglesey, the Isle of Mann and the Isle of White to it to beef it up some...

What Guys Said 11

• Not any more than I believe Paris should be an independent country.

• i dread to think of the state we would end up in already being bailed out once

• As I'm not Irish, please excuse me for my lack of knowledge and why this might look stupid to some from the UK or Ireland. I would say sure, if they can actually work it.

• no. and the reason is northern Ireland has already tried this, and after years of fighting decided to come to a understanding that the would rather be included in the uk than exlcuded. plus it would take too many little inferstructures (money, passports, goverment etc)

• Continent?

• No, I don't see any reason why it should be.

• no that's dumb

• The Pulto of continents.

• I don't think it's gonna be a continent no.

• What are you mean, by continent? County?

• A continent?

Lol it makes me wonder how well Texas would do if it became it's own continent. :P