If a girl think your creepy does that mean she don't want to be your girlfriend?

I'm 90% sure I creeped this girl out and she thinks I'm a creep. Do I ask her out or just try to be friends with her or not do anything?

• She wants to be your girlfriend
  • She just wants to be friends
  • She doesn't Want to be anything

Most Helpful Guy

• There is too types of girls when it comes to this those that have had guys do things to them that are actually creepy and those that just like the drama of thinking guys are creepy and think everything is creepy. Some girls will even think something is creepy based on who did it. Like an ugly guy can do something and its creepy but if a hot guy does the exact same thing they love it. The first type of girl I have patience for the second type of girl I have 0% time or patience for.

• What is considered legit creepy?

• No or at least I've never heard her talk about guys this way so was this creepy?

• In her eyes yes it was. Remember she does not know you so she has no idea what you intentions are. So she keeps her distance just in case.

What Girls Said 4

• What did you do to make her think you're a creep?

• I talked about her tits and her friend heard and told her. Is that creepy?

• It's more disrespectful than creepy, in my opinion.

• If she thinks you're creepy, she's not going to want to be your girlfriend. So yeah, that's what it means.

• What the hell kind of question is this

• I slept with a guy that was kinda creepy. He gave me that Dexter vibe. It was hot

What Guys Said 6

• I would have to C if she thinks you are a creep

• Girls spook easier than a horse on lSD during a thunderstorm

• i think its safe to say that if she thinks you're creepy, she's isn't going to date you..

• If she thinks you are creepy, move on

• What girls say and what they want can be completely different. A girl will call a guy a "jerk" and an "asshole" and be arm in arm with him just a couple of hours later.