Have you ever been in a love triangle?

How did it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I have lol. Here on. And IRL but I wasn't dating anyone tho.

• what u mean

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah it sucked I did it twice when I was a teen and in my 20s... I couldn't chose one so I lost them both, well technically 3 times... now that I think about it. Why do some girls have to introduces a guy to their equally attractive female relatives from out of town :(

• Yes - It is awkward as f***

• No, not in a love triangle... so far.

• Naw, too much drama for me.

• Not that I know of. :/

Sounds interesting.

• ALWAYS!!!

My brother, a year younger to me ALWAYS has tried to hook up with any girl who's my girlfriend or hook up or friends with benefits or whatever lol (something to do with the whole load of friends & family rubbing it into us that he was the smarter & handsome of the 2 of us. He's carried that on him always & couldn't figure out when we hit teens how I managed to land all the women - well none of the friends could either ha ha). He carried it so much further that his wife is one of the girls who was vying for my attention. While I was least interested in her well knowing how she'll turn out to be, he's short of expressing his regret thanks to the same ego :D

Ofcourse in any case I was the unwitting part of the 'triangle'