Do people now see modesty as a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so but I think that everyone has a different definition of modesty. Some people consider it to be immodest to be anything but totally covered. Some people believe modesty to be wearing skirts/shorts that come to mid-thigh. Depends on your culture bro.

• I am talking about like in morals not the clothes itself do u know what I mean

• I don't really conflate being a good person with covering my body. You can be a good person, a virgin and wear a micro-mini skirt. They're not mutually exclusive.

• Yess I agree with u, you can wear a thing that is fully covered and srry be a "not a good woman "srry I hate saying the word

What Girls Said 6

• well i dont. what makes u think that?

• I love modest people. They're so awesome and they secretly know it but there just like "Eh. It's no big deal."

• I don't think so. Modesty is so precious. It's not just loud.

• YOU KNOW NOTHING JOKER!! :P

• Nooo? ////

• I don't. But it may just be because I'm Hasidic. xD

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is a good thing

• People are allowed to wear whatever they want... Oh except Muslim women in the west because those might hide booms inside :p

• Bombs*

Typo

• @bards I guess that Muslims have freedom and rights in the U. S. more than Muslims in Europe , maybe because the U. S. is more opened and welcoming to different religions and cultures.

• not bad in my opinion

• Sure don't.

• Not necessarily I think people look towards the glamour more

• In what context?