What is something unimportant that you judge people by?

For example.. I don't know why... I usually judge people by the shoes and clothes they wear as well as their hair style.

It just says a lot about the guy to me.

I don't like it when guys wear converse/vans because I just think they look bad on a guy. I hate it when guys bum it and wear sweatpants. And if a guy slicks his hair back with gel or brushes it to the side... It's just unattractive to me.

So what's something minor/not important that you judge someone by?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I tend to judge people by how they walk, stand and just their general stance and posture. This tells you a lot about the type of person they are whether they're confident, cocky, shy, awkward etc.

How they talk is also something that sparks my judgement, tells you the same things as observing body languages.

Sometimes they're style (overall). The type of clothes they wear, the hairstyle.

• Fake eyelashes and fake eye brows.

• How much they talk

• Their facial expressions. I feel that if they look cocky, they have an over-inflated opinion of themselves, but it they look pissed 24/7 then stay far away. Sounds weird, but thats just me.

• Eye contact... I definitely watch for that (no pun intended)

• I think that curvy, bigger girls won't date bigger men
    cause they want the well built man

• Their gut reaction to the designated hitter rule.

• There's nothing particularly important about others, so everything.

• If someone is materialistic when it comes to other people, i wan't nothing to do with them.

What Girls Said 5

• I try not to judge. But I find myself doing it anyways. I judge people by their clothes and their hair.

• If someone always looks angry or I never see them smile, it's creepy to me. I hate seeing a scowl on someone's face or someone who just can't behave cordially. Go live in a cave as a hermit, please.

• The shoes they are wearing.

• The stupid questions they ask.

• Shoes and pants. i like vans and levis. lolol