Girls, if your boyfriend of 3 years made out with another girl would you break up with him?

youve been dating him since sophomore year of high school and now you two are seniors. its been 3+ years. your friend sends you a video of him at a party making out with another girl from school and from the video you can also sort of see him touching her body.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

• i'd break up with him
    94% (82)
  • i'd stay with him
    6% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

32

Most Helpful Girl

• the thing is that yes you're young, but the point of a relationship is to eventually get married or spend the rest of your life with a person whom you love and can trust. if someone decides to cheat in a relationship then they are not worth your time, effort or love. you're young. you dont deserve to spend your life with a cheater. you'll be able to find someone who will love you and be loyal to you. my ex cheated on me and i wanted to stay with him because i thought he would change. all he did was cheat on me more and more. i wasn't able to trust him and had such a hard time that i eventually fell into depression. i wish i left him the first time he cheated. do yourself a favor and leave him. you're worth more than that.

What Girls Said 31

• I could never EVER trust him again and know that he would Surely tongue kiss Others down the lying line. It shows me he is Not Ready Nor Raring for a Real Relationship and that if he does it once in front of Others to see, he will always do it... Behind the scenes and behind your back. xx

• I would feel that he's irresponsible, immature and clearly he isn't loyal. If he is willing to simply do such things so carelessly and get caught, he isn't the type of person I want to be with. I'd dump his ass and never give him the time of day again.

• if he's careful that would be better?

• No, it would prove that he's even less trustworthy and still worth dumping. The fact that he got caught just also shows he's even more of an idiot that just cheated on me.

I'd lose his contact info fast.

• I would dump his ass. Not only is the trust is gone but he behaved in a disrespectful manner.

I could always find someone who is actually loyal instead.
    masetv.srishtisancharevents.com/.../...8o1_500.gif

• I don't see any reason to stay with him. Cheating is cheating. I don't mess with cheaters. Bye bye boyfriend.

• I would break up with him. The kissing and groping is probably just the tip of the ice berg. And I couldn't deal with someone who had not only cheated on me but also never confessed.

• I would, just for the fact that I wouldn't ever trust him again if he did that to me and I won't be with someone who I can't trust. I'm not interested in the whole "but he can earn trust back" shit or policing him to make sure he doesn't cheat again, it would all be too much drama for me. I would rather be alone or spend my time with someone who actually respects my feelings in the first place.

• I dont care how many years. Dont fool yourself. Its hard but if you love yourself enough you need to leave him. Things won't be the same. Its not his or your fault. Both are young and well shit happens. Take the good things you learn from this. But this is the universe giving you a signal. You are young believe me, you will met sooooo many better guys. And laugh at this. Anyway... Hard decisions led us to the rigth and wrong side and the hard one is the one who will eventually led us to goos things

• Yup. Good bye. He isn't interested in keeping his tongue away from other women. Siyonara.

• You're still kinda aware of what you are doing when you ate drunk.. Just that your senses are impaired...

I would break up drunk or not. It's been three years, why aren't you loyal?

• I'd break it off. Abviously as he's matured or not, in this case, he's found a liking for other things and one of them isn't me or he wouldn't go making out with other girls at parties. So what's the point of staying with him?

• I'd leave him because cheaters are a waste of time because they almost always cheat again.

• dump his ass and my older brother might just beat the shit out of him but i won't cry for him boyfriend like that does not deserve my tears
    images.rapgenius.com/...03aacd5f785.500x281x17.gif

• Well... if he's at a party, is he sober or drunk? That could explain it to me somewhat. If he's sober then I'm breaking up, but if he's completely knocked out to where he doesn't remember anything then I could see waiting a couple of days and talking with him about it...

• I would break up with him because if he really cared about me he wouldn't do that and I would just constantly be worried he would do it again.

• I'd dump his ass so fast. The f.

• How is this even a question? I don't share my man. If he stops liking me then have the courage to tell me instead of being an @sshole :)

• I'd dumb that bitch so hard he'd get a nosebleed from the altitude change. NO WAY is that AT ALL even REMOTELY acceptable

• Instantly. Adios, cheater. I'd never do that to someone and I expect the same of them.

• I would break up with him

• Leave the sneak!

• Time doesn't matter.
    Loyalty does.

• why bother to stay with a jerk, we deserve better

• I'd chop his balls so yeah.. A.

• I'd probably loose all trust and break up with him.

• I'd let him explain first.

• straight break up,

• Cheating is cheating

• I'd stay with him just so no one else can have him.

• Well, my trust in him would not be there anymore. I'd feel betrayed and hurt. I would break up with him because he isn't loyal or trustworthy.

• I'd dump him in a heart beat

• More from Girls
    1