Should I stop talking to this kid for good?

I was friends with this kid all freshman year and now it's summer. I considered him my best guy friend and he was on track team with two guys I had liked and he kept a watchful eye on them for me cause he thought he was helping me. I fought he was a pretty good friend of mine but when I got to talk to said boy I liked he butted into our convo and turned it into a three way conversation (both of us could have done without him frankly) and a while ago I was texting him and we had a normal conversation but we started talkin g about races and cultures and he (knowing I'm half Mexican) said horrible stuff about my culture and never apologized should I stop hanging out with this kid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if you're 12. If you guys know each other well enough, he probably wasn't thinking he was including you into his conversation. I doubt he thinks you're the same as what he was talking about. Don't quit hanging out with him just cause of a little misunderstanding. I hate when girls do that. Why don't you tell him it bothers you and he will know and proabably apologize for it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he's joking around?

• yeah you should.

• Seriously? Why do girls always leave a guy hanging like that and have him wonder what he did wrong? Would you like it if a guy abandoned you cause you said something that offended him and you didn't even realize it?