How old do you have to be to go to college?

I'm 15 , I finish school this year , and I want to go to college but I don't know if you have to be a certain age to go. I really want to go

Most Helpful Guy

• You can go if you can meet the requirements.

What Guys Said 6

• Once you graduate you can start college as long as they will accept you. I went to a community college and there were 14/15 year olds there who graduated high school early.

If you can't find one that will accept you then you can do online classes with and accredited school and your credits will transfer.

• Funny but college has no age limits. If you have a brain, it will take you as far as you want to go that you know of and beyond.

• Any age as long as u got highschool diplomia

• It is up to the college to accept you

• I knew a fourteen year old in college. Kid was smart as shit but always asked me how to get girls.

• Maybe finish high school regardless of age

What Girls Said 5

• There isn't a certain age.

You just have to meet the desired school's requirements, and go from there.

Contact the school you're interested in to get better insight :)

• If you're smart enough go for it!

• No whenever you pass highschool you can go to college. I met someone who went to college at 16

• You don't have to be a certain age you just have to have a high school diploma and the right GPA.

• you graduated highschool at 15?

• Yeah I got skipped a few grades.

• as long as you meet the requirements you can go anywhere