Are people dense, petty, stupid beings?

There are so many major issues going on all over the world but ALL we talk about is transgender shit and Caitlyn fucking Jenner. And people actually buy into tis crap. What's wrong with people? And society?

Most Helpful Guy

• People are not the problem it is the 3% of the population that controls and tells you what to think, like and respond to. It is sad but one race of man controls all our media and if you take a stiff look at things controls much of the crime. Israel controls our press, movies, television and banking systems.

• You just proved my point.
      And Israel? Are you fucking serious? Lmfaooooo

• You asked a question and it was answered. If your mind is so small as not to see the real deal, perhaps you should leave the USA for a few months and watch the show from a different perspective.

• And what amiss you think I didn't?
      You're basisg everything you're saying on what you see on the media. Which is exactly what I mean by dense and stupid.

What Girls Said 2

• some, yeah.

yeah society in general isn't a pretty thing. this isn't new unfortunately. at least u have the sense to realise that.

• Of course they are. All you got to do is spend some time on GAG and that will confirm it.

• I agree. It's pathetic

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of the world is media driven so it is hard to avoid these subjects just become more selective where you look for conversation topics would be my advice.

• The thing that gets me is Bruce Jenner is not even a real female. All they changed was the exterior. In the inside he still has the internal organs of a man. A woman internals have ovaries, mammaries, and a womb to conceive a child. On top of the Bruce kept his dick and likes to have sex with women. If your a heterosexual male, what is the point of a sex change. His brain must run on some type of anti-logic.

• And all the people who are actually sympathizing with this.

• Humans in general are a rather stupid bunch. As arrogant as that may sound the average intelligence is simply not that high, and the majority of people let themselves be led by the wrong things such as religion and the media.

But I also believe in not making sweeping generalizations, the people I hang out with certainly aren't anything like that. But I choose my friends carefully.

• Quite a few yeah, I long for a simpler time when people actually cared about the stuff that mattered.

• What they don't think about they assume doesn't exist. They don't like to think about world issues. They're too big and scary for those people so they rather just keep their minds on vanity fair magazine which isn't too big or confusing for them.

• Short answer
    Yes
    Long answer
    Yes, they are
    Enjoy your life between them.

• Yes. This kind of shit is meant to distract the general populace from the real news happening in the world, like the fact that the patriot act expired, and was replaced with something even more heinous.

As long as people are busy thinking about pointless bullshit, they're not thinking about the shit that actually matters.