For 300 million euros, which one of these drinks would you drink? Or you could opt out and do these 2 other things. Are u game?

a 24 oz cup of 30% Drano mixed with 30% kerosene and 40% grape juice or a 24 oz cup of bleach mixed with anitfreeze. or you could opt out and do one of these 2 things 1. Swallow a piece of dry ice the size of a ping pong or 2. Let someone throw jet fuel on your face and burn it with a blow torch for 80 seconds and then put it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking either of those things would probably kill you. Drano will either kill you or cause extreme damage to your insides for the rest of your life. Kerosene might kill you too.
    Bleach will kill you, and so will antifreeze.

With dry ice, you'll get burns along your esophagus and in your stomach and get ulcers. It might kill you or cause permanent damage.
    A blow torch to your face for more than 5 seconds would burn your face off and cook your brain, killing you in one of the most gruesome ways possible.

In short, all of these things are easily fatal and if one knew that they wouldn't do any of them for 300 mil, because you'd die anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• What's the point of having money if you're dead?

• The dry ice you can survive

• But you'll live and be rich.

• I'd rather live without a severe internal injury.

• You can't drink those things without having serious health problems (including DEATH) as a result

• all of them.

What Guys Said 9

• Drano cup with kerosene and grape juice. Mmmmm

• Where is the shoot me in the crotch with a bazooka option

• All of what you say will kill a person, what is your problem?

• IF you survived, all of that money would be spent on medical bills for the rest of your pathetic wasted life, so it's a lose-lose situation.

• Nahh im not doing any of that you would likely die on all three.

• Drano, kerosene and grape juice.. Just like mom used to make
    xD
    anyway, I'd opt out although 300 mil would cover getting my stomach pumped if I wasn't immediately killed by the first drink

• None... I don't have anything against 'em. I just never could think of anything I really wanted...

• Sorry, accidentally posted to a different question other than the one I meant to

• I would be dead if I drank either of those... No thanks

• I'm fairly certain all of these would kill me.