My Cavs got beat but, did they really?

We lost tonight. Lebron had another double double and had at least 30, they made it interesting in the very last few seconds of the game but ultimately Steph just got too hot

But were they really that good of a team. No, I don't think so. I think we just ouldn't win on a 7 man rotation. If Andy didn't get hurt in the beginnign of the season, if Love didn't get hurt by that jackass in Boston and if Irving was feeling better, we would have won.

The warriros got lucky

couldn't*
y'all are a warriors fans most likely

Most Helpful Guy

• Salty Cavs fan...

Guess what? The Warriors were playing with a 7 man rotation when they made the adjustment to start Green, so they won 3 straight games with the same limited rotation.

Pretty convenient to play the injury card. I bet you weren't emphasizing the injuries after game 2 and 3.

Just like all the other Cavs/LeBron fans, I bet you were saying "LeBron carrying us! Cavs in 6 (7), Delly the Curry stopper, let's go!"

And now that you lost, all of sudden you're the crippled, hopeless Cavs lol.

Warriors can't control injury, all they can do is play. You lost, period.

A ring is a ring, PERIOD.

KISS THE RING YA LOOZA
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCzc0uMVIAAgI7q.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• "My Cavs got beat but, did they really?"

According to your description, yes, they got beat.

• Steph Curry is already hot but I guess he got a little hotter. Bron bron couldnt handle that even if he did have that wanna be ropadope game plan

• yeah they did.

What Guys Said 3

• Come on... If the cavs were healthy warriors wouldn't have won.

2 of your star players being down, made it easy for the warriors to win.

Their win, cannot live up to classic final series.

If warriors didn't win, then they'd have a lot of explaining to do.

• LMFAO your Cavs were just outplayed, out coached and got beat by a better team.
    Curry is gonna be a beasts in the next years to come.

• Sore loser... haha.

I'm not even a basketball fan, by the way.

• Then why comment

• If Olay and iffy were out like lyric and love were, the cavs win. They got lucky because we were undermanned

• Klay and iggy* dang autocorrect