Should I quit music?

I've been making music for around 2 years now. A combination of rapping and producing. So far I have around 100 or so followers on soundcloud but as I see these people making better quality music, with better quality instrumentals, sometimes I gotta question if this is really my destiny. I don't know... I'm feeling like the passion died. I'd been trying to produce for two years and to be honest it's painful now-a-days. Maybe I should take a break. I don't know.

Here's my soundcloud page. I'd never felt this way but I just wanted an opinion on My music and if I should give up or keep going?

The link button is "my music". This is in no regard an advertisement but simply a battle I've been dealing with for the longest.

• Don't quit music
  • Take a break
  • Quit music

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like you lost your passion, take a break. Don't completely give it up. It takes time to get noticed, but you will get there, if that is really what you want. The journey will be hard, but in the end it is worth it. I am not just talking about music, but anything you do. I say take a break, explore other things that interest you, then try music again, see if you still love it, and still have passion. If not find another passion and do that instead.

What Girls Said 1

• just take a break

What Guys Said 3

• Take a break and come back to it fresh.

• Take a break, I love graphics, made them for 3 years straight got bored took a bream and now I'm back loving it and making even better ones

• Yo, I'll check your music in a minute. I just need to get my laptop