Do you think Facebook will fall?

Like MySpace did? Or is it here to stay? With how integrated it is in our society now, I dont see it going away at all. Multi million dollar buisinesses wouldn't let it fall because they rely on it to much?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's here to stay. It is way better than MySpace was at allowing people to feel more important than they actually are and get more attention than they actually deserve. The average person can post the dumbest thing and get 50 likes. It's also a lot better web layout than MySpace was. The only thing MySpace ever had over Facebook is being able to promote your brand/artistry if you were an artist, i. e. I actually had music posted there and got fans that way back when I did music.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think so. A LOT of older people use it and they're way less likely to switch platforms than younger people.

• More and more people are bored of it, but more and more sign up everyday. It won't fall for a very long time...

• I don't think so but I am bored of it.

• It probably will when Mark Zuckerberg sells it and moves on

• hope not... hahahha

• I don't think so :)

• It will in the end, people will get bored or something better will come along

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I think so. I also hope for it to go away. In fact, I hope that most social media will die out again at one point. They're about the most unnecessary thing in the world. Facebook is already losing users fast and so is Twitter (Twitter is currently very scared about the diving of their stocks because they're losing so many users). And about the multi-billion dollar companies that use social media: they will only use it as long as other people use it. If they realize that people stop going on facebook, they won't maintain their facebook pages anymore either.
    Really, the only decent social media site on the internet in my opinion is youtube. At least on youtube you can also do smart things such as watch documentaries. Websites like twitter or facebook are just there to yell your personal, unimportant bullshit out to the world or post photos on which you brag about something you cooked or something you've visited.
    And no, I don't count this site as social media because at least here, we actually interact with each other.

• I think it will but it will take a while - I think it has started on a slippery slope

• Yes they all shut down

• It'll be around for a while but it won't last forever. When it does lose popularity it'll be gradual and another social media service will take it's place

• I quit it a year ago I think it'll fade.

• Nah mark suckerberg will never let that happen :p