Would you rather live without TV or music?

If you were forced to live without one or the other, which would you choose to live without?

If you choose to live without TV, it means you have to say goodbye to everything: movies, TV shows/series, even videos on YouTube and everywhere else. You can't watch anything anywhere.

If you choose to live without music, it means all and any music. You can't listen to any type of music on any device. You can't even go to concerts or anything, you can't sing yourself. No music at all, in any form.

• No TV for me then
  • No music for me then

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to choose, I would live without television. There's too much dumb and depressing stuff there, too many people desperate for attention and fame, too much drama.

Music is the language of the soul. It's more imaginative and stimulating. It can help someone speak in ways that they otherwise couldn't. It's an all around much better thing to have in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• This was a tough one for me. I love both music and tv. Am even crazy about tv/ movies. But I think if I never had music, life would be just so colourless. Music and expression of feelings are so intimately connected that I dont think I could give up that form of artistic expression for a few movie or series plots. Besides, tv nd movies would have no music. Who wants that?

What Guys Said 28

• Lol is this even contest. There is usually nothing to watch on TV in the first place.

• No TV would suck, but no music would be hell on earth.

• Hmmm.. Tough one. Is there still music on TV in this hypothetical situation?

How would the television shows have opening and closing theme songs and stuff. MTV?

• Wouldn't hear the songs, only see stuff 😛

• OK. I would choose to live without TV then. I really only watch sports so I could still go to physically see that and hear the music before, after and at half time etc and it would be just the same.

Life without music would be worse than without TV.

• Sadly... No music

• I guess I'm scraping the tv cause music is too powerful to let go of. Unless you include video games with tv then I'd have to switch

• easy choice... without TV.

i cannot live without music, not even for a single day :)

• Music is important, and it had been around d a lot longer than TV. I play guitar, bass guitar, and I have made my own electric guitar. I am currently trying to build a bass guitar at home without any luck

• I could live without TV

• I really can live without both of them, well actually I don't watch tv, but I watch YouTube, for the sake of the question, I would chose no Music because I might want to watch football matches.

• I'd rather live without tv because I don't even watch it either way lol and music is a big part of me

• I'd pick tv because even though I love my movies and stuff I can't imagine no music or concerts. But if it's football season, bye bye music.

• I would give up television for sure! Music is too awesome!

• Of course without tv. Music is everything.

• No music

No tv means I can't watch the games. I would die

• Without TV...

• But what about when music videos are on TV? You can't stop them broadcasting that :P

• Without TV. A day without music is a fucking bad day.

• I could not live without tv

• Music is part of tv.
    Without TV

• yup easy choice no tv, can watch programmes on computer : )

• Without TV

• without tv yes without music no way

• *faith in humanity partially restored*

• I basically don't watch tv anyway, but movies would be hard to let go of... but music would be harder

• I couldn't live without the internet.

• Vote C, Nothing for me

• You didn't say YouTube or PC which is the new tv

• Music is valueless. It has no value whatsoever.

I could do without TV too.

• Well I've already seen all the good tv shows so I guess no TV

What Girls Said 19

• I could say goodbye to TV.
    I already half way did it by cutting off my cable.
    Now I just get local channels and I hardly ever turn my tv on.
    I'm pretty sure I could go the whole way by cutting off youtube and social media sites.
    I'm not to wrapped up into those to begin with.

• Are you serious? As if there's anything good on TV nowadays anyway. And every movie is a dumb love story; I don't need to see the same cheesy ending over and over again. They even made a story about a sinking boat into a love story somehow.

People go without cable every single day nowadays, but there's a person with earphones or car stereos blaring at every corner.

• i would rather live without TV

• I could live without TV. The only thing with that would be youtube but there's no way I could give up music and singing

• TV is so easy to give up. I haven't had cable in like 3 years. Can't live without music need that almost everywhere I go.

• I don't watch that much tv actually, so id loose it

• I'd rather have no TV

• No TV for me!!

• I don't watch the T. V anyway :p

• Music is my life!

• Television, nothing good on today anyways

• TV hands down, Im way too obsessed with my music and there's not a ton of shows im into anyway

• Screw TV alls I needs is mwa iTunes 😎

• I would live without TV. Music is everything to me <3

• I'd rather not live actually..

• Consider this: How long did humans live without TV: 200,000 years but we've always had music <3

• I would say TV
    I need my music

• I don't have TV, BUT I use my computer to watch things. I could do without that tbh. But I listen to music daily, I don't think I could live without it.

• Definitely no TV for me then.