If you drink coca-cola, what is your favorite flavor of it?

I kind of lean towards vanilla, but, cherry is a close second. I haven't had vanilla in a while. I'm drinking cherry right now. I do know there are other flavors out there, including lemon and i believe lime as well

Most Helpful Girl

• I only drink the original one... Unless Sprite counts but that's not that flavor it's just under the same label.

• I'm talking flavors of coke, not coke products like sprite

• Yeah I kind of clarified that it was just the fact that I don't like any other flavors besides the regular one.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't drink soda anymore but regular coca cola or cherry coke 😋

• I don't drink coke anymore

• So why answer? (#pointlesspost)

When you did. what did you drink most of the time

Idiot

• there's a vanilla cherry coke and I swear it's heaven

• Huh, that's interesting. I'll have to try and find that. Or do you think maybe someone just sort of did it at home, and is not actually marketed..

• lol no it's marketed, it's so delicious

What Guys Said 8

• I don't drink the specially flavored ones. They're totally oversweetened in my opinion and that's gotta mean something cuz Coke itself is already extremely sweet. I don't drink a lot of soda but when I do, I like the normal, original coke.

• Outside of the standard Coca Cola classic, I say the cherry is the best. I've tried lemon, lime, orange, raspberry... all are ok. But cherry merries well with the cola flavor. :-D

• I never liked coke

• I like ordinary full blown coca-cola. I don't drink it very often anymore though. Maybe a few times a year. It's really bad for you.

• I love cherry coke and regular coke I want to try the lime one I'm very curious but no stores have it

• Full fat Mexican coke.

• Are you serious? Vanilla then Cherry are my favorites too!

• Possible BA answer right here. MAYBE

• Well in India we have coca cola only (no other flavours) so really dont know