Why so much hatred towards indians?

Pretty much pissed by a douches post so views will be appreciated if you are gonna racist keep your fucking opinion to yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately it's all based on both misrepresentation and poor representation: there is cultural differences obviously, which can be difficult for some people to overcome. Then there is a difference in social culture (I know a few Indian guys who admit that there are people of their culture who view white people, specifically women, poorly, though this does not account for the entire culture) and then media portrayal. In the US and Canada alone, we've seen active issues with terrorism as well as countless wars, which doesn't necessarily instill positive views. Then there is the whole issue in some of these countries where women aren't treated in the same manner as they are in other countries. It's all of these things that are clouding the view of people who simply don't know anymore than what they have been presented with.

What Girls Said 4

• well i dont know about others.. but i have nothing against them.. i think they are sweet.. and nice.. and caring.. and cool people.. i like them.. and besides it is vey stupid to dislike someone because of his or her race or nationality.. this should b based on their individual personality.. :)

• Because a lot of the Indian's on this site and elsewhere have an appalling attitude to women. I'm not saying it's right to generalise but it is also a fact that a lot of them are total sex pests.

• Lot of them do i agree but you can't judge a race by few creeps :)

• It's not a few, the majority of Indian men who have interacted with me pretend they want to be my friend dear, then they show their true colours.

I don't assume every Indian man is a creep, I actually give the benefit of the doubt but 9/10 times I shouldn't have bothered.

• Indian men have a media reputation of being Rapists/creeps. The westernized ones aren't like that though.

• Tbh few of them are creeps i agree but not all of them are like that and yes media plays a big negative role in that

• I am sorry about that. I really like Indians though, most of them seem to be friendly and polite!

• thanks but you see some people never understand thats what pissing me off😳

• I totally get that. Sadly you can't do much about it. If they are too close minded, then that's their fault :)

• Yeah i guess so :)

What Guys Said 6

• Im not a racist, i have met and talk to most of the races of world, Asians , middle easterns, westerns, Aussie, Europeans but one race that i hated the most is Indians. I repeat and reiterate that i hated Indians. Im sorry to say this.. Some of them smell like curry, non hygienic and damn most of them are backstabbers and sometimes they talk with out using their brain. They are the race that you cannot be trusted.

Okay today ill give them paper and pen tomorrow they will wear an odd suite wth bow tie while wearing sandals.

• I don't have an Issue with any Indians and I like the American Indian a lot as they are Mighty Warriors

• The Indians I have met abroad are wonderful people. That being said, at home, having done a lot of post independence Indian history, There are lots of problems with women's rights and internal genocides.

• I don't even know where to begin with that... I am not saying it is their fault, India is by far the most culturally dense nations on the planet. Far too many prominent religions with a long history of inter-warfare and conservative views of women still play a role today. Plus, although the last 20 years finally saw an economic boom hit india, there is still massive poverty which only feeds into these issues.

• Im not racist but I think we all have a right to an opinion as long as it doesn't focus around violence towards them

• I have no problem with indians

• I'm sorry dude if it makes you feel better my first friend in life was an Indian well him and a Vietnamese kid too...