POLL - Is America a female dominated nation?

It's not a matriarchy by any means, but women DO have the moral authority... well at least more than men.

Women are now a lot more educated than men, especially in the younger generation. In fact, young women now outearn men and are extending their lead not only in terms of earning money but also in terms of education. Hilary Clinton is POISED to be the next president. Women's support groups are left right and center... Manspreading is now a crime... The media is dedicated to showing women are superior, which isn't wrong, because now science is proving that women are superior in most ways... while men are still better at physical tasks. Women have the authority to beat men in public, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Men are still the majority of the politicians and the top 1% richest, but overall the picture is very different. In fact, the picture is similar in most western nations. Slowly the whole world seems to be headed this way. Women are now allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia (2015)

by the way I fully support this change. The smarter sex should be in charge, now that the era of violence is over.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are not the smarter sex, men are. This is not just my opinion either, science backs me up: www.sciencevsfeminism.com/.../

And the era of violence is definitely not over, do you pay attention to world events at all? Russian invasion of Ukraine, Syrian civil war, Yemeni civil War, IS in Iraq and Syria, Boko Haram in Nigeria, Israel - Palestine war, I could go on...

• well then you are unaware of modern scientific research

• You didn't read the linked scientific article, yet you deny it. While simultaneously claiming my ignorance of scientific research, while presenting none yourself. I understand the strong ego investment in your opinion, but this is beyond pathetic.

What Girls Said 2

• You're a funny guy, Anon.

• No, I don't think so

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so

• it IS a matriarchy but its not female dominated. its an illusion of choice and power. the government panders towards women because they know women spend so much money all the time they spend 80% of income. to keep this going the government supports women and tells them what they want to hear but in reality they dont have any power theyre just being used.

• you don't know what matriarchy means, obviously.

• My description fits the second definition of matriarchy. The government puts women on a pedestal and so do many men

• It is equal.