Girls, if you are a feminist do you want Hillary to win?

• Yes I do
    22% (13)
  • No I don't
    47% (27)
  • I am not a feminist
    31% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I am not asking if feminists would vote for Hillary simply because she is woman but just wondering if the feminists stand with Hillary.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily

• What is the reason why you wouldn't?

• Thanks!

• Sure thing.

What Girls Said 23

• I don't need a female candidate to be in office JUST because she is a woman. I believe that the right *person* should be in office, regardless of gender. I can't stand Sarah Palin, but I would feel the same if she was an idiot-male too. Some people are just simply not fair, or not good leaders, and don't have enough intelligence or tact to be in a position of power. My political thoughts mean nothing to Americans since I am not American and don't vote for them, but no matter which country or who the politician I use the term "may the best man win" no matter which gender the "man" happens to be. I am all about fairness and who is best suited for the job. Any feminist who just wants a woman in power for the sake of being woman, is just being stupid.

• I agree it is stupid for a woman to vote for a woman for no other reason and I know that some people voted for Obama just because they are also black.

• It should only come down to liking their policies and nothing else.

• I agree about Obama! And it was painful as a foreigner to watch on television the celebrations from blacks talking about how this was a breakthrough. Don't get me wrong - it was, his being half black was racially historical in American history, but certainly no reason to vote. Personally I am a liberal person and glad to see his was voted in because he was a better candidate. Again, like my original reasoning, as far as I'm concerned Obama could have been any race and I would have agreed he was a better choice.

• I'm a feminist, and I want my preferred candidate to win.

However, Hillary is my second choice. So, if my candidate is knocked out early, then I would vote for Hillary.

• I wanted Elizabeth warren to run but I think she'll do that later.
    I like Bernie sanders to win because I think he's better. But I don't think he's as relatable to the youth also he doesn't have as much money (which is a huge deal).
    I assume Hillary will get to the finale of it all and if it comes down to it I'll vote for her

• I believe in empowering woman to achieve their dreams but I am not against men being happy and feeling appreciated in their relationships with woman.

I like Hillary conceptually but I don't think she is healthy enough to survive the presidency because she has had 2 surgeries on her internal organs and is a lot older than Obama. She also failed the bar when she graduated from law school so even your average lawyer is smarter than her.

• Well, I can't vote. I live here but I am not a US citizen. That being said, the woman does not represent my views. She is super left wing. She is dishonest and corrupt. I would prefer to think that we would elect people who were at least not criminals. Hillary is a criminal.
    Look here if you aren't familiar with her transgressions:
    thefederalist.com/.../
    hubpages.com/hub/The-Hillary-Clinton-Scandals

• What the hell politician isn't a criminal. The words are synonymous.

• Yes and GWB too.

• great post

• I'm a feminist and I don't know if I'll vote for Hilary yet. There's still a long way for the election to go and I have to see where every stands at the end.

• I'm not American, so it's no skin off my nose who wins or who doesn't, but I'm not terribly convinced that Hillary Clinton is the best Democrat candidate for the presidency at this time. It would be cool if she won, but she's not really the best candidate (from what I've seen).

Let me put it this way: I wouldn't be mad if she won, but I don't agree with some of her platform.

• I wouldn't vote for Hillary just because I'm a feminist. While it would be great to have a woman president, I would only vote for her if I think she'd be the best president. I still haven't decided though.

• it bothers me that so many women said they are not a feminist. a feminist isn't someone who thinks women are beter or that women deserve special treatment or any of that stuff. a feminist is someone who believes in the equality of men and women that we should have the same rights. unless u live at home and do not work and have a husband work while you clean and cook and can't drive or don't vote you are a feminist. yes some women do give feminists a bad rep but that's what it really means without feminist we wouldn't have the rights t do certain things then men were already allowed to do today

• Not exactly a feminist but it would be good for an experienced woman, such as Hillary, to be president. Her husband was president which gives her experience and the idea. I also want to be alive when the first female president is elected.

• No, I prefer Bernie Sanders over her. She'd be my second choice though.

• Hillary is a terrible politician. She doesn't think ahead (email incident) and she's a Democrat, and America has already been polluted with enough SJW Democrats. Seriously, we need a good Republican who can fix stupid Obamacare and other government programs trying to help stubborn homeless people who don't want to go to shelters or people who purposely had a lot of kids to get money from the government because they are "oh so poor".

Get yourself together America, you're turning into the fucking UK.

• the definition of a feminist is advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men. what's wrong with that? everyone should feel that way.. key word EQUAL. I really don't know what a feminist has to do with voting for someone for president

• so feminists are about political change but you don't know what that has to do with voting for someone for president.

• my point was being a feminist has nothing to do with voting for her... just cause she's a women doesn't mean i'll vote for her

• There are some who will and won't.

• I am not a feminist nor do I want hillary to win.

• she supports monsanto and is too liberal for me. I am neither democrat or republican i would call myself an independent party member

• I'm not a feminist but i'm Hillary all the way!

• I'm not even American but no I don't want her to win because I don't like her views. The fact that she's a woman holds no bearing. I'm rooting for Bernie Sanders

• She supports monsanto among other things. No way.

• No, she's too anti-life for my tastes. (She believes that women should have the choice to kill their innocent son or daughter before they're even born! No-one has the right to kill anyone else, especially not your own children!)

• I need to read up on the candidates, I don't keep up with them honestly. I don't like politics, but I vote for the lesser of evils. Based on what I have seen however, I would vote for Bernie Sanders probably. But I need to see more closer to the vote date.

• No not really. Not because she's a woman but because she's just not like able

• I am not feminist but i dont think all feminist will vote for her. I think a lot will but I think some will bring more arguments and politics against it and not vote for her