What would you do if you got flung 10 years in the past, in the body you had back then?

Knowing everything that happens up to this point.

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh this question is fun

I would warn my mom for overworking
    Start sports ASAP
    Sing songs which aren't even released yet xD
    study much harder
    Learn as much as I can

1|0
    0|0
    • Good response! Love it.

I'd probably do the studying thing a lot more.

But now that I think about it you'd be ten years old.
      Easy street for you Lol!

• Show All
    • I would have bought me some bit-coins back in 2008 or 2009 (I think those were the years). Did you know that the amount that some guy bought a pizza with in bit-coins was worth like 3 million dollars last year?

• Nope, but now I do xD

What Girls Said 7

• i'd be a whole lot healthier, save my virginity,

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd be healthy already. But probably lose my virginity earlier. I didn't enjoy my teenage year to the fullest. Way too timid.

• i was into some extra curicular activities that i shouldn't have done. haha. i was super active tho so i wasn't overweight or antyhing. but could have done better without the extra stuff.
      do you think you're completely different then you were 10 years ago?

• I was much more timid with girls than I normally am now. 10 years ago I'd get home from school and play video games. Workout and play videogames. I don't need that now. I actually know that I never needed that.

• Id love it. I'd would have B cups it's be amazing I would wear cute clothes. It'd be awesome. Is also et healthier so I dont become fat later

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be mad. But I'd be like daaaang I'm gonna do good in life. Id study harder in math though so I do even better later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't drink mountain dew and eat cheese curls for breakfast everyday lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's terrible choice for breakfast.

• I was in high school. Didn't have enough money for lunch so that's what I ate to keep me fueled throughout the day.

• Well, I would be 8 years old. I would live my life as the little kid as I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even have the same mentality of an 8 year old? I would have told off so many of my elementary school teachers that abused their power.

• I would get more involved in school, sports or dance, and not be so insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa. I think I'd kill myself. Don't wanna deal with that shit again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Made sweet love to that Older chick I turned down, in favor of the young hot drunk girl... got my braces then, invested in apple software... not dated a certain drunk hot chick, who like to throw up because she thought she was fat... created facebook myself or this sight... so by now I be so filthy rich I can blow my nose with a 10 dollar bill and wipe my ass with a 20... I probably have a pretty wife and two children, and owned a football team.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get my M1 license way earlier, start training way earlier, and study harder lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally avoid my last relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 year old me? Mhmmm. I'd probably drown myself in a river or some shit ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Run to the nearest Smart Shop for a tin of magic mushrooms. Not even joking because it ended my long depression. Which just so happened started 10 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, tough one. Make a run from the people that got me involved with drug abuse and criminal life for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be so happy.
    I would fix all the awkward moments and avoid all the bad people, and right all my wrongs, basically.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes those damed awkward moments. You could avoid them but you could always replace them Lol!

• Id make my parents call me in sick so I could just stay home and be a kid. I miss that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo, i don't wanna be fat again! 😩😪😭😫😖

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be one really fucking smart 10 year old.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would start doing sports at a young age, specifically wrestling and mixed martial arts, and I would start singing and writing songs.

• All that as a 9 year old Lol! Now that's be productive

• I would marry the one that I let get away. Hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd not be socially awkward and I'd actually study

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never discover the depths of the internet.

0|0
    0|0
    • You'd be 17 in 2006. The possibilities are endless. Anything else?