What would you do if you got flung 10 years in the past, in the body you had back then?

Knowing everything that happens up to this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh this question is fun

I would warn my mom for overworking
    Start sports ASAP
    Sing songs which aren't even released yet xD
    study much harder
    Learn as much as I can

• Good response! Love it.

I'd probably do the studying thing a lot more.

But now that I think about it you'd be ten years old.
      Easy street for you Lol!

• I would have bought me some bit-coins back in 2008 or 2009 (I think those were the years). Did you know that the amount that some guy bought a pizza with in bit-coins was worth like 3 million dollars last year?

• Nope, but now I do xD

What Girls Said 7

• i'd be a whole lot healthier, save my virginity,

• I'd be healthy already. But probably lose my virginity earlier. I didn't enjoy my teenage year to the fullest. Way too timid.

• i was into some extra curicular activities that i shouldn't have done. haha. i was super active tho so i wasn't overweight or antyhing. but could have done better without the extra stuff.
      do you think you're completely different then you were 10 years ago?

• I was much more timid with girls than I normally am now. 10 years ago I'd get home from school and play video games. Workout and play videogames. I don't need that now. I actually know that I never needed that.

• Id love it. I'd would have B cups it's be amazing I would wear cute clothes. It'd be awesome. Is also et healthier so I dont become fat later

• I'd be mad. But I'd be like daaaang I'm gonna do good in life. Id study harder in math though so I do even better later on.

• I certainly wouldn't drink mountain dew and eat cheese curls for breakfast everyday lol.

• Wow that's terrible choice for breakfast.

• I was in high school. Didn't have enough money for lunch so that's what I ate to keep me fueled throughout the day.

• Well, I would be 8 years old. I would live my life as the little kid as I am.

• Even have the same mentality of an 8 year old? I would have told off so many of my elementary school teachers that abused their power.

• I would get more involved in school, sports or dance, and not be so insecure.

• Whoa. I think I'd kill myself. Don't wanna deal with that shit again.

What Guys Said 13

• Made sweet love to that Older chick I turned down, in favor of the young hot drunk girl... got my braces then, invested in apple software... not dated a certain drunk hot chick, who like to throw up because she thought she was fat... created facebook myself or this sight... so by now I be so filthy rich I can blow my nose with a 10 dollar bill and wipe my ass with a 20... I probably have a pretty wife and two children, and owned a football team.. lol

• I would get my M1 license way earlier, start training way earlier, and study harder lol.

• I would totally avoid my last relationship

• 6 year old me? Mhmmm. I'd probably drown myself in a river or some shit ;)

• Run to the nearest Smart Shop for a tin of magic mushrooms. Not even joking because it ended my long depression. Which just so happened started 10 years ago.

• Uh, tough one. Make a run from the people that got me involved with drug abuse and criminal life for years.

• I would be so happy.
    I would fix all the awkward moments and avoid all the bad people, and right all my wrongs, basically.

• Yes those damed awkward moments. You could avoid them but you could always replace them Lol!

• Id make my parents call me in sick so I could just stay home and be a kid. I miss that lol

• Noooooooo, i don't wanna be fat again! 😩😪😭😫😖

• I would be one really fucking smart 10 year old.

• I would start doing sports at a young age, specifically wrestling and mixed martial arts, and I would start singing and writing songs.

• All that as a 9 year old Lol! Now that's be productive

• I would marry the one that I let get away. Hands down.

• I'd not be socially awkward and I'd actually study

• I would never discover the depths of the internet.

• You'd be 17 in 2006. The possibilities are endless. Anything else?