Girls, how do you tell if a girl is into you or if she finds you attractive?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• If she stares at you when she thinks you're not looking

What Girls Said 17

• Like what everyone else said, she'll be looking at you a lot more. She might fiddle with her hair, earrings, or other pieces of jewelry/articles of clothing whenever she's looking at you. She'll try to hide her smile/blushing if you guys make eye contact.

• its fun to flirt back, but i wouldn't pursue any kind of relationship.

• she find you attractive if she's constantly looking at you.

She’s interested when she flirts with you, trues to be near you, watches you, laughs a lot at jokes even if they're not funny, smiles a lot.

• As the others said, they usually stare at you a lot but I for instance am also shy around the guy I like and you can see that I am nervous. Also a girl tries to look her best around you for example she fixes quickly her hair by running through it with hands and also takes the position she looks best from :))

• I always keep looking at him when he's not looking or make eye contact when I'm talking to him instead of everywhere else

• Her friends. Approach her when she's around her friends. Her friends will look from you to her, giggle, blush, etc. It's hilarious

• - blushes when she sees u
    - shy around u
    - doesn't dare to look into ur eyes ( sometimes they do but u will see them being shy. )

• Only answer you need! IF SHE INITIATES SEX or intimate moments if your not yet sexual with each other. Her instincts will eventually take over, that is why we have them and pheromones and what not. in my opinion

• Ask her... I would

• If she talks to you a lot and seems kinda down if you're not into the conversation

• She stares at you!

Buy Cher Lloyd's songs on iTunes!

• I tend to look at a guy and then look away quickly if I see him looking at me.

• if you notice she is looking at you more the other people or she tries to text to talk to you more

• The most standard thing is that she'll stare at you a lot. When I'm into a guy I just find myself subliminally looking at him. If when you turn to look at girl and more often than not she's either staring at you (not in shock or disgust) or about to look away from you that's probably a sign she's interested.

• Everything she does regarding you lingers. Her laughing at your jokes, her holding your ete cobtact, her physical contactvto you, all of it will be a split second (its actually really noticable) longer than the average person would do.

• If she looks at you a lot and/or bumps into you.

• she pays attention to you. looks at you... . moves her body close to yours