Do religious people have a wild , crazy side or are they just boring?

• They know how to get dirty
    70% (7)43% (6)54% (13)Vote
  • They like watching paint dry
    30% (3)57% (8)46% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Some people do and some people don't; depends on how well they are willing to follow their religion or not at all

1|0
    0|1
  • Well stoning people and damning others to hell can get a little cray-cray every now and then, you know what I'm saying?

0|1
    1|0
  • That depends on which religion. Satanists probably have the most wild ideas. But a Mormon would leave you yawning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood why being religious equated being unable to enjoy life to people. Most things that are cited are fun are rarely if ever considered to be disagreeable in a religious context.

3|1
    0|0
  • Same as anyone, they could do.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do have one! But I wonder how the Really traditional ones are

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if they know how to get dirty but it's fun to see them open up to their sexual side...

0|0
    0|0
  • take it from me

0|0
    0|0
  • They are too suppressed to experience joy. Happiness is a muscle.

1|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 4

• Religious people can be boring and they can also have a wild, crazy side. They're just like anyone else really. Some non-religious people can be more boring and some can be wild and crazy. I don't think religion has much to do with it (I actually think the religious people I've met have been a lot more wild than non-religious people I've met!). Then again, I lived in an absolutely crazy town.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude, have you actually researched some religions? They're pretty damn crazy on their own. Not just Scientology or Mormonism either, even just regular Christianity has some pretty insane beliefs if you look at them the right way.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it can go ether way. I've know some who never did anything, and I've know some that were wild. The first girl I had a threesome with was a preacher's daughter and that girl was a freak.

1|0
    0|0
    • So they just keep that side of them a secret?

• We everyone in town knew she was wild, but she acted different around her parents. Most act one way at church and another way outside of church.

• not all, and non-religious people can get freaky too

0|0
    0|0