If you had your choice - What era would you visit (or live during) and why?

This question is fairly straight forward so I really don't need a large explanation.

1) If you had your choice, what "era" (ie: Renaissance, Classical, Ancient Mongolia, etc) where you want to visit or live?

2) Why? What draws you to that time period and location?

As always, MH goes to the most detailed, of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• The 60s when things were more conservative. Of course, somewhere around '68 so blacks had their rights.

What Girls Said 2

• 1906?
    This intrigues me... I don't know exactly why...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvB_ZIWtAg
    Perhaps I would hate it if i was actually in that time period... but I want to go there...
    it's kind of creepy... like allll those people are dead now! D:

• North American Gold Rush. Prospectors. That era. A whole new continent to go explore and find a home in. I'm a practical kind of person, I like being hands on. I enjoy challenges and problems and finding solutions. If I had my choice I would live a much simpler and more basic life than the one I have been shoe-horned into.

Of course this time was also filled with extremely harsh conditions and lacking in things we take for granted, but having been brought up in a way that is often "off-grid" it is something which greatly appeals, as does a fresh new world as vast as the Northern American continent.

I won't get into the moral issues surrounding it though as this is a hypothetical question.

What Guys Said 4

• I pick hippy era of late 60s in USA

• Like the pixie said, Rome but just because I'd like to see the arena and the other buildings.
    Also I'd purchase myself slaves and treat them equally, like family and see how they react

• The current one. Nothing was good about the rest.

• Visit the era, the prime of Rome

Because, gladiators man... Blood Bloooooooood