Girls, is it true that u don't know how to drive a car or I can say that you are not better drive a car than guy can do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no - my brother keeps a tally of bad drivers and most of them are men.

What Girls Said 20

• My mom has never caused an accident, she has been rear ended a few times, but it was always the other drivers mistake. My moms friend (a guy) has been in over three. Which were usually his fault.

• Well as India has one of the highest rates in the world for both vehicle accidents and fatalities.. I would hardly think that you are in a position to make such judgement.

• Look Ms. Solitaire, if u wanna give my question's answer. Ur most welcome but don't criticize other countries, i don't know from where u r or not and not want to know.. So pls i request you don't do that, you r 5 years older than I so as a senior person dont even try to say like that,
      I hope you will understand my meaning soon. If not, u can ask me?

• I haven't yet learned how to drive.
    That's the reality of driving lessons and licence that cost 1500 US dollars...

• That is just a stereotype. I know plenty of great drivers who are girls and plenty of terrible driver's that are guys. It is a stereotype, and the majority of stereotypes are not true. A few bad driver's who are girls do not account for all girls.

• I'm an amazing driver

• I am pretty safe to say I drive better than the average - which includes a lot of guys. :)

• Definitely a stereotype. I can drive a car, a truck pretty much anything but a semi or motorcycle.

• I can drive prim and proper when I want to. :P But, I looove to drive fast and race people without them knowing... O. o I watched a lot of Nascar when I was younger. xD Driving is fun but some serious shiz.

• The only driving I have done was back a car out the driveway and I almost hit my head by slamming on the brake thingy too hard.

• Huh? I probably drive better than you. I don't drive often though. I live in Manhattan

• not true, not true

• No i drive like a pro. No guy can drive better than me. Oh you said a car? Nevermind i can't drive for shit

• I think I'd be an okay driver.

• I can drive properly. I just prefer the man too. It's hotter and I feel safer when my guy drives.

• I see just as many bad men drivers as bad women drivers, in terms of who gets in accidents, but more men who drive recklessly.

• I am a pretty good driver. I would be pretty mad if someone said I couldn't drive because I was a girl. I am sure that my vagina has nothing to do with my driving abilities.

• Don't you just love people who generalize people they don't know?

• just because we are girls that doesn't mean we can't drive and weather a girl wanter her boyfriend to drive is not because he is better it is because i shoulf make him feel more like a man by taking the wheel

• I can actually drive better than any guy.. My dad certifies..

• Good driver, better than some boys