Do you think Russian girls are attractive?

Do you find Russian girls attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, yes, very attractive, but I prefer West European girls a little bit more.

What Girls Said 5

• Some are and some aren't.
    Not every Russian woman is stunning.

• I'd like to think so, lol.

• why do you want to believe russians females are attractive? is your origin also russian/slav?

• Your welcome

• Haha thanks ☺

• Most of them are.

• don't like generalizing, there can be attractive people from mars from all i know

• I think they're some of the prettiest girls. And most traditional ladies.

What Guys Said 26

• Russia/Ukraine have gorgeous women, en masse, and are very traditional. I was pleasantly surprised when I was in the service years ago and we had a training exercise in Russia with our counterparts. Of course, like anywhere else, there are attractive people and not so much but I found Russian/Ukranian women to have a massive abundance of both extremely attractive women who all shared extremely attractive feminine traits and, like I said, very traditional in terms of what they wanted out of their love life/relationships/thoughts of men.

I still place Czech/Baltic women above them in terms of the "look" that comes out of the area but both (and Scandinavian as well) are extremely close in terms of that "look". What is this "look" you may ask? Feminine/soft faces, full lips, petite for the most part, and, overall, extremely feminine looking features. I have a few friends (women) who I befriended while overseas and visit when in EU/the area and one interesting thing is that as much as American men like their attitudes/look so too do they feel about the vast majority of white American men (no offense to anyone - I am simply conveying what was stated). Most of them dream (no... I am not kidding) of marrying an American man and being swept off their feet to the country they feel would be a salvation to them considering most are dirt poor. That is why you see so many overly... ridiculously attractive Russian/Ukranian women do porn from a young adult age. It is, realistically, the only thing they can do to survive in many of those poor areas and the leeches/scumbags take advantage of that.

I would highly recommend going there. You're a handsome man and would do well there as you fit into what they look for (not all of course).

• I've met a few Russian women in my lifetime. Definitely some very attractive ones there, and some are so-so, like every other region of the world.

• I think there is attractive Russian girls and Russian girls that are not attractive. This applies for every country in the world not just Russia.

• Population: 142,470,272 (July 2014 est.) of which about 50% female = ca71,000,000

ca71,000,000 can't all be attractive.

• Some are, some aren't, I've seen many Russian women that are very ugly, but those that are attractive are stunning.

• Obviously some are very attractive, and others not so much.
    I think people's perceptions are very warped from the number of Russian models (and porn stars) they see - which has less to do with the average Russian being attractive, and more to do with Russia's fucked up society producing vast numbers of girls who want to pursue such careers...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGoRGq_p2E

• yeah sure.

• There are some really beautiful ones, but look at their mothers, the tranformation between being hot and down to not will happen within days of you making a serious move.

• Most certainly yes <3

• Yes many are

• Definitely yes. Russia has beautiful girls.

• I think they are very attractive

• yea, i think they can be quite good looking. If i had one set type that i went for, they would come closest to it

• Many of them are hot, yes.

• Some of them are, although typically they're fairly good-looking, I guess.

• They can be. Sure they have a higher percentage of attractive females. But there will also be those less attractive.

• For the most part yeah

• Yes Russian and Ukrainian girls are beyond attractive. In general.

• They're good.

• The gorgeous ones will sweep any man off his feet.

• Yes. Very.

• cause they look so evil and exotic.

• Some russian girls are attractive yes

• those young ones are smoking...

• no idea. i'd have to visit russia and see what the girls look like

• is there any Russian girl in this forum... i wanna see it beautiful or not :P