Which of these options is the best (consoles or PC)?

So if you had the funds and had to chose between these 3, which would you pick? I was watching the E3 coverage and there are some upcoming games I'm really looking forward to. I don't think I'll be able to play them on my current PC rig.

PlayStation 4

Xbox One

Or upgrade my decent PC gaming tower

Like a new graphics card, SSD, fans, etc.

• PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Upgrade PC

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the PC is probably your best option. Personally, id get a ps4 for the simple fact that if Naughty Dog is currently working on The Last of US 2, you'll definitely want to have a ps4 for that

• You don't know what you're talking aboutttttt. I have 3 PC videogames that suddenly won't start anymore. I'd happily trade my PC with a PS4/PS3 right now, it would be so much easier.

• thanks for mho!

• No problem :) Thank you for the advice!

What Guys Said 8

• well I mean... shit this just looks so damn beautiful on playstation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20

but we can put better shit in a PC to make it even better so I gotta go with C.

BUT DAMN GOODJOB playstation lol.

• Yeah, I am excited for Battlefront. Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Mass Effect Andromeda... there are many others haha. It does look beautiful on the PS4, though!

• battlefront ftw! i was a big battlefront 2 player.

• I have a PS4 and it is the best system out there. The internet speed is extreme, the graphics are beyond realistic and the suspend feature is just awesome. It's also easier to share on FaceBook than with any smartphone or computer because of the "share" button.

• Oh very nice! I saw some trailers for some games for PS4, and the graphics were gorgeous. I don't have any PlayStation so I'm just not familiar with it. Plus there are exclusives for each console, so it's making my choice difficult haha. I have a Samsung 4k HD tv and would like to get a next gen console to enjoy the beautiful graphics. This tv here

www.amazon.com/.../B00ID2HJJM

I love my PC, but the exclusives are what make this choice hard. I appreciate your input!

• PS4 has a lot more exclusives. Star Wars Battlefront is coming out sooner for PS4, all the trailers for Battlefront are shot from a PS4 because they said it was too difficult to record and get the right graphics from an X-Box One or PC.
      If you're a fan of RPG's like Final Fantasy then PS4 is the only exclusive for those games.
      But if you only like shooters then I guess the extra 100$ for X-Box might be worth it because they have Halo and Gears of War.

• Ah ok. I am looking forward to Battlefront. And the Final Fantasy 7 remake! I do play a lot of RPGs, more so than shooters. I do like Halo, but I am kind of Halo'd out at the moment haha. I'm more looking forward to Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

• PC all the way!!! Cheaper (have been proven)

And it much easier... your reaction faster than console... etc...

YEs i am a gamer..
    SO yes i love pc...

• GAmes are more expensive on console... tbh

• Cheers (bye)

• Oooh sorry lol. Bye :)

• U could wait for tr Alienware Steam Machine. U can be ma PC gamergurl HAWT date 💏

• I saw some Alienware computers I liked, but I really like this Origin Genesis gaming PC! White/black casing and blue lights... yes please!

http://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/genesis/

• Haha if only! ;)

• Cmon u wanna be ma gamer cutie HAWT date right? So nows ur chance ;3
      Take ma hand baby 🌹

• I'm all for upgrading your PC since I have a pretty decent rig myself but damn PlayStation has some mouth watering exclusives TLOU, Uncharted 4, inFamous, hopefully something from Quantic Dream akin to Heavy Rain and I'm also wondering if the new Red Dead will only be for consoles like it's predecessor.
    What is your graphics card currently anyway? I can tell you which one to chose if I knew that.

• Obviously the PC is the best bet.

• I love PC gaming, too! :)

• I do have the funds, so I've got both a gaming laptop and a PS4, along with several older consoles.

• That's great! I can buy all 3, but then I'd be close to broke haha. I need to pick just one for now...

• PS4 is the best console for this generation. Probably cheaper than upgrading the pc to be on par with it.

Really, it's down to whether you want the Playstation exclusives or PC exclusives.

• Good to know, I will have to do more research haha, thank you!

• PC always wins.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd get an Xbox one

• Why on earth would you get an xBone? PCs will be able to emulate it when WIndows 10 comes out.

• ... ah. Well, PCs are inherently better with the proper setup (which, by the way, doesn't cost more than an xBone to be better than an xBone) and extensible, and Windows 10 will be able to emulate the games on the xBone which makes it so that owning an xBone won't really too useful.

• @Mesonfielde I guess. I'm clearly no expert.

• The only reason I don't have a decent gaming pc is because I don't have the funds.

If I had the funds I would go with the PC, but as such I own a PS4.

• Yeah sometimes upgrading components can be so pricey! Thanks for your comment :)

• Nintendo wii u

• Interesting choice! I actually don't own anything NIntendo. I will look it up :)