Girls, if you knew that you had to get pregnant with in the next week if not you'd die. what would you do?

Lets say its a magical curse that can't be reversed and you have to have the baby naturally. If not you'd die a very gruesome death (ex. Eaten alive by a bear).

How would you do it and convince someone to help you out?

:) you welcome

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I want to get pregnant I'd be just fine! I'm going to need a willing man with plenty of stamina though...

• Ha. That's where I think it's hard. Finding a guy willing to believe and help you out.

How would you go about doing so?

• It's a man of course lol ;)

• Thanks for mh my cute little nony! :)

What Girls Said 19

• Get pregnant, wait out the week and then get an abortion.

• What if that gypsy that cursed you wanted that baby?

• I come from a family with Eastern European gypsy blood. I would counter-act the curse!

• well, if I'm 100% sure I'll die else then I obviously have to get pregnant, can't imagine how you'd choose death in that situation. I'm single which is bad in that case but luckily there are more than enough stupid guys willing to go bare and cum inside on a ONS (at least if I lie about bc lol). then all I need is some luck :o

• I'd stop using condoms with my boyfriend lol

• Seems like everyone has an easy solution for this. I thought It'd be harder to answer.

• I try to think up a harder more fun question next time.

I should have known.

• I honestly thought it would be harder for a woman that was single to achieve getting pregnant.

• Well... let's see... death on this hand... and sex and baby on this hand... hmmmmmmmmm. I guess I choose sex and baby.

• I'm on a med that would make te child have huge brith defects, die or cause me and my child to die a painful dead. So I couldn't just stop the meds bc I need like a year to recover. Sooo I'm not sure what I would do about that. Bc if that wouldn't happen I would talk to my crush and tell him the issue. Or I would kill myself, like having the car turned on and die from that gas instead of eatin by a bear.

• I'd just call up one of my guy friends and get it on.

• Well then I guess I'm dead (considering medical coniditions and the woman's natural cycle) BUT I'd still try.

• Too bad. That gypsy really worked hard on that curse.

• Well I've already been threatened to be eaten by a bear today lol. (@atomnique)

• That's a hard question O. O but yeah, i don't see why someone would chose death..

• I think I'd rather die.

• Bear, shark, tiger, or crocodile?

• I'd ask my boyfriend to help me. Simple!

• I'd tell my boyfriend and I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

• I probably would

• I'd just the fuckn' baby. "IT'S GONNA HURT LIKE HELL!" I'll have it surgically removed.

• I'd die.. what would be the point of living if you're going to imprisoned

• I'd just tell one of my guy friends. I'd just be like, "hey, somebody put a curse on me and now I need you to get me pregnant or else I'll die" I'm not sure he'll believe me tho. But I'm pretty sure he'd do it anyway cause he's "secretly" in love with me.

• Oof my best guy friend ! 😂😂

• What about women with fertility issues?

• Those women are Screwed. That gypsy don't care!

• Hmm well I have fertility issues but id rather have a child at 17 then completely die..

• I'd get pregnant.