My tooth is about to fall out?

Background info: I am 16 and I suffer from anorexia but I also purge when I think I ate too much..
My tooth is about to fall out and I don't know what to do :'( I can't tell anyone about it because teeth don't just randomly fall out despite brushing teeth 3 times a day.
I feel so lost right now, I can't stop this and I am so scared about what's gonna happen.. it is so expensive to get teeth fixed and gah

what should I do? I really need help or advise atm

thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a tooth that hasn't fallen out before and is the tooth from 1 to 5, then it's fine because those all fall out. If it's 6 or 7 or 8, then you've got major issues, possibly with nutrition. It helps if you kinda just stop purging, and start eating properly so that you stop dying.

What Guys Said 3

• It is good to get things checked out - Especially if you have concerns maybe think about talking to a counsellor.

• You should see a doctor.

• increase you portions of food. by a little everyday. see a specialist. dear you are a young flower. it would be a pitty to slowly and painfully kill your self. you'll see some expert, will you?

What Girls Said 6

• You're more worried about continuing to hide your illness, than the illness it self.

I suggest you confess this to a very trusted adult.
    You need to get the help you deserve.

Eventually it will come to a point where you can no longer hide any of this anymore.
    It will show in your physical appearance even more.

• You really need to see a counsellor. I'm really sorry

• I wouldn't worry as much about the tooth as your mental health. I think getting help for anorexia is #1 right now.

• Talk to you parents or an adult that can help you get some counseling.. Think about your future? Do you want to lose all your teeth? You need some inpatient treatment so they can help you stop, it's a serious disease you can die from, you can't stop on your own!

• If it's just loose don't touch it... Let the gums heal.

• You should eat.