Would you still stay with your partner if he lost his penis?

Would you still stay with your partner if he lost his penis? in a freak accident or some other kind of misfortune.

• Yes.
    78% (57)
  • No.
    22% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love him. I'd be there to support him.
    But realistically this would be very hard for me.
    This means a life time without sex.
    Sex is part of my pleasure and what makes me happy in a relationship.
    This would be a very hard thing for me to deal with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• No. Because we couldn't properly have sex ever again and he couldn't impregnate me when we would want babies. I don't care if this is shallow. I'm sorry.

2|0
    1|0
    • But then again, I don't know, maybe if I was SOOOOO IN LOVEEEE TRUE LOVE FOREVAAA, maybe I'd stay. You can never be sure about these situations until you experience them.

• Sure. I'm in love with him, not his penis, it wouldn't make much of a difference to me whether he had it or not.

2|0
    0|0
  • To be honest probably not, because far in the future if they were the ones I wanted to be with, I would want kids, not to mention sex, so as much as I'd love them, I need to also look out for myself, I would be unhappy if I stayed.

1|0
    1|0
    • Devil's advocate: strap on? and also, you could still have babies as long as his testis weren't damaged.

• Absolutely, he won me over with his personality and actions.

And if I didn't stick by him, I would feel like a terrible person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if he's the person I love the most on Earth, but if it is a random dude I married I wouldn't stay with him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would. He's my bf/future fiance'/future husband and i love him no matter what... i love him for him, not for just sex. To be without him makes me upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would because he's awesome and there are other ways. Though it would be tricky trying to figure out how to pleasure him since it would be gone. Still would figure away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I love my man and would stand by him through everything and anything. There is more to a relationship than sex... and even then, he still has a very talented tongue and hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Sex is important to me and strap-ons are weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I wouldn't be able to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because if something ever happened to me like I became sterile or something, I would hope he would stay with me. Just hope he gives good mouth :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup as long as he is still willing to pleasure me in other ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would. As long as he didn't mind still participating in other activities lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot do that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes definitely. If he went through a freak accident or something crazy happened I wouldn't even think twice. That would be bad enough

0|0
    0|0
  • If we were a long term partnership with great history then I would stay. If we hadn't been dating long, then, no. A man literally emasculated would be aggressive and I can't take fights.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think the situation is harder on him than on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I loved him enough, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I personally don't think there's a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • No probably not, because, no sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah ah bye bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, if I love someone I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If our relationship was only about sex than maybe, depends still. If web had more of a spiritual connection then probably not. At least not because he lost his penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would he pee? anyway... I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it that way because he wouldn't expect sex ;)
    I'm being completely serious here, not a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd kick his ass goodbye.

1|0
    4|0