Is tHis world falling apart?

People are losing their brains one by one...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep.. It is. Its just a matter of time before shit hits the fan. We aren't meant to live like we do. People that aren't stupid sheep clearly see the problem, but can't do anything about it. Society has changed so much the last 100-200 years and we, humans, can't keep up. We are still just animals, but we push ourselves to be much more than that.

Eventually everything will fall apart. I hope some of us survive and learn from it, so we can create a new society that won't make the same mistakes that this one has. To be honest, a total collapse is the only thing that will help us. We are running out of space so fast that you can't believe it. Even the "good parts" of the world are turning into shit. Sure, we have money and healthcare, but it's just a joke. It's designed to make us feel safe, but really we are the most depressed people, because we don't live like we are really supposed to.

It may not collapse in our lifetimes, but I dont expect this world to survive for more than another 100-200 years before everything falls apart.

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately it is. But I guess it was always this way... It's sad...

• People are a little silly on here

• I'm not only talking about on here and silly is an understatement

What Guys Said 3

• I think this world is okay at the moment

• Your an old naive man

• I don't think this world was ever "together" to begin with

• Na but it was definitely better than now

• Since this modern era began, it's been more or less the same. But the way we communicate today makes it that much more obvious. People from all over the world can get in touch with eachother by the speed of light. They couldnt just do that 50-60 years ago. The world has been the same for 200-300 years now, only difference is that more people start to realize.

• Western civilization is pretty much doomed at this point.