Do you (kinda) look down upon younger gagers?

1|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. They don't have enough life experience to be able to answer some things or be able to really understand certain things, but that doesn't mean that they still can't give good answers here and there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• There is only about 5 Gaggers older than me so I wouldn't be here if I didn't respect and appreciate all younger Gaggers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i respect em :)

2|0
    0|1
  • Nope. i never look down to younger GaG members they help make this site
    the way it is and i totally support them..

1|0
    0|0
  • No I treat everyone the same

2|0
    0|2
  • i dont really treat them much differently, though i do acknowledge that a lot of them probably dont have as much experience with certain things as older users

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I'm not ageist.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... just those "how do i look" or sexual questions demanding fine detail makes me think:"what the fuck am i talking about to a minor... that´s not appropriate"

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really tbh.. I don't pay much attention to them xD
    They're just users like you and me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I treat them the same

0|0
    0|1
  • yes. They care more about their first time than their school work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I see a 16 year old posting about "I really love this 24 year old I want to have sex with him but I haven't told my parents" or someone my age talking about their "cheating HUSBAND" then yes, I do judge them harshly, and I won't be afraid to post my opinions about them being young and stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't like discriminating against people or making assumptions about them based only on their age. I have a basic level of respect for everyone unless they behave in a way that would cause me to lose respect for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes look down on gagers my age and under and even older because some (a good number) of people are just kinda stupid... has nothing to do with age though but rather lack of common sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to. Very rarely do u refer to someone's age when giving them advice unless it plays an important roll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look down on anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • As if I can find anyone on here younger than me nowadays 😂 either way no the only thing people should judge each other on is the content we bring to the site rather than who we are and things we cannot help

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't look down on younger gagers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm still in the younger group lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look down on them, I just find some of them to be seriously immature sometimes.

0|0
    0|0