Last compliment received?

And did you take it well or did it make you feel awkward / uncomfortable / weird?

Walked into work this morning and my GM, who since the beginning of time has hated my guts for no apparent reason and has had a vendetta against me, grinned at me and boistrously said "Lookin' good!"

I felt uncomfortable and taken aback and I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything to him, walked past him, and just kind of gave my on-looking coworker a "Yeah, I know I do" shrug.

It was definitely an unwanted compliment. And I feel like he's trying to get on my good side for some reason or another which makes me trust him even less than I already did.

Most Helpful Girl

• "You like nice without trying"
    Haha, I really appreciated that compliment.
    💙💙❤
    I was wearing something different (don't ask, lol).

We were supposed to dress up and put make up on but I was late and didn't have time... something like that.

:)

What Guys Said 8

• The last compliment I received probably was when I bought this new pair of jeans and since I think I have caught about 4 different women out checking my ass out in them. These women got caught out by me lol ;) ;)

• A women came in as she normally does and said hey handsome which is normal for her and my place of work.

• I got one of a Gagger yesterday about my personality

• someone told me i look 16-17 a few days ago!! ^_^

• A co-worker said that "You are more handsome than my dog" She's probably joking around though...

• I complimented a girl here and she said I am handsome and for looking... LOL i felt good...😊

• Was in line for a rave ND a few girls called me cute, I laughed it off

• Usually my standard defense to compliments, a good ol' laugh-off.

• I found it nice, funny, and different. Here pretty girls are just so direct, so different from the usually.

But a good laugh does help

• I guess you aren't a complete loser.

-_-

• aw :( but also aw :) ?

What Girls Said 11

• hmm. i think a lady at my work came in and said she liked my eyes. that was sweet =]

• My aunt told me I was a gracious and polite host when I went to see her at the airport.

• "You're really cute." I just said thanks and proceeded with my day.

• yesterday one of my bros told me that i look exactly like a rasta because i twisted all of my hair... i was like... yea -_-

• Last one I got was that I was beautiful.

• Nothing recently. I've been hiding away doing summer school and homework. No time for a ton of interaction. (I sound like a loser!! haha).

• Doesn't have to be recent. But hey, at least you're focusing on your studies. :D

• You are really pretty

• Compliment? What's that?

• I'ma go up to everyone you see in your every day life and pinch 'em all for not showering you in the compliments you deserve. 😤 You're too lovely to not get complimented at least once a day, minimum.

• Lol like the true little crab that you are huh?

• :o there aren't any crab emoji's. but yesss :p

• My boyfriend saying 'I still like your random dances' xD

• Yesterday. A guy told me that I looked great in the dress I was wearing. I liked it.

• Not sure if it was as compliment or not...
    I was in the store looking through fathers day cards today when this guy comes up behind me and says "id like to be your daddy". Im like what the fuck!! But I don't know maybe it was meant to be a compliment, thats how im taking it anyways...

• Hm. I'm all for calling a guy daddy, but it's definitely weird in that context lol

I think it's pretty safe to take it as a compliment :p

• Haha, yeah that was my thought, "well that was freaking weird but what ever ill take it in stride" lol