Athiest, agnostic or religious?

I'm floating somewhere between athiest and agnostic

• athiest
  • agnostic
  • religious

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Atheist but I do believe that Jesus existed if that makes sense? I believe that Jesus existed but I think stories of what he did were just exaggerated after he died. I don't believe in God.

• I'm an atheist.

• I'm an atheist but you can be an agnostic atheist. Like you believe that there most likely is no god but there isn't any proof for or against the argument.

• I'm a soft atheist.

• I'm athEIst

• I'm Agnostic.

• I'm agnostic. o3o

• Religious, but what does agnostic mean? (I'm sorry I'm an idiot)

• I'm agnostic.

• I'm an atheist and part time Devil worshiper.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't give a shit about religious, but if you do then good for you. I think thats good for you cause then said person has clarity as to whatll happen when you die and stuff. You don't have to spend life worrying, you already are sure and stuff and have that sense.

• I am agnostic

• atheist mostly, although i believe in after-life

• I don't believe in God at all... The bible is just a history book and is not even that accurate... shall I go on?

• I believe there's a higher power. I don't know what it's like, but I believe it's there.

• Christian Agnostic. And no, it's actually not a contradiction.

• How isn't it a contradiction?

• Besides, the Bible speaks on the importance of having faith, so it's not like I'm being a hypocrite about it.

• Then you're not agnostic you're religious you just doubt.

• I am agnostic I guess I do believe there is a god just that all the religions have it wrong.

• atheist. religion is for dopes, and the bible was written by men.

• Atheist, but I really don't care about religion or non-religion at all, I don't ever think about it.

• I'm atheist and skeptical of everything. We live in an age of science and we know from history's example that one day science will explain everything. No need to have faith in something unbelievable if science will prove it in the future.