Should you exercise everyday?

What do you think? Or skip one day?

• Exercise everyday
  • Skip 1 day

Most Helpful Girl

• I exercise my abs. 6 days a week, and do cardio 6 days a week too. I go to the gym 4 times a week. So i train my upper body one day then lower body the next. So each muscle group is being specifically targetted and trained twice a week.

Obviosly it depends on your age and health Someone who has never exercised before should never train everyday. They should gradually build up their strength and stamina. So it would be unwise and dangerous for an unfit and unhealthy person to train everyday without building it up gradually.

I used to work as a gym and exercise instructor , each customer was given a tailor -made routine to suit their individual needs. Their age, health etc was taken into account before determining which routine was best for them to follow

What Girls Said 5

• It depends. You should not weight train or do difficult exercises everyday but if you want to walk or run or jog everyday then go ahead!!! Maybe rest one day a week if you are religious - but difficult exercises should NOT be done everyday.

• Rest days are good if you train hard. Personally do 4 hard weight training days and 2 high intensity cardio days per week, so I need one day to let my body rest and recover and be ready for the next week. Usually I will go for a nice walk or swim but I don't really think of that as exercise compared to the other training I do.

• strive for everyday, but there are bleh days too

• When I exercise I do it 4 or 5 times a week. So I skip 2 or 3 days lol

• not evryday u need rest days, im a personal trainor xxx

What Guys Said 11

• Do different types of exercise routines

• Really doesn't matter, if you're in shape and healthy skip as many as you like..
    If you aren't every day or every other day.

• Every day as long as you can go every day without rage quitting.

• Everyday. Ever see a lion "skip a day"? No, lions hunt and kill everyday. They don't bother to warm up either and they're the king of the jungle.

• You need rest days.

• I usually have a day to rest, but that's entirely up to you

• Nope exorcize exorcize exorcize

• Once you get into the habit, its like walking around. You just do it and see an increase faster.

• I say everyday, but then It's not for long
    don't overdo it

• Nah you can skip a day... Or a week

• Cardiovascular exercise every day, resistance training about 3x per week.