Do you like horror?

Like Silent Hill PT xD

Whats the scariest movie or game you've ever seen?

• Yes
  • No
  • i need new pants b0ss

Most Helpful Girl

• VHS 1 and 2 are the scariest movies I've watched. I love horror movies.

What Guys Said 14

• 2|0
    • I looked at Dead space 2 or 3... I think when they go on a ship and get stuck.. but it took to long to get scary for me. I need to give it another shot.

• I don't think I was scared much throughout the games, felt like too much of a badass for that. It was more the horror atmosphere that I enjoyed most. Especially with such strong sci-fi themes, another favorite of mine. 1 and 2 are the horror focused ones though, 3 has a stronger action focus, especially the intro.

• Hmmm okay. So its not as scary as I assumed!

Did you play Alien Isolation?

• Amnesia: Dark Descent was pretty good. System Shock 2 was pretty scary too.

All depends on what sort of scares you like. I found State of Decay scary because of the intense, hopeless battles you could find yourself in if you weren't careful, for example.

• Amnesia was too scary for me. That monster with the jacked up face is the worst. State of Decay was scary too >_< true true

Survival games add a lot of thrill to the flame

• I don't mind it - If I am flicking around the TV late at night I would probably stick on a horror.

• Yes, the only movie that has scared me since adulthood is the movie "The Mist" by Stephen King.
    It's creepy and will give you nightmares.

• he's great for horror. I'll check it out! didn't he do Carrie too?

• He did Carrie, Misery, Rose Red, The Shining and the Shawshank Redemption.

• only if i have someone there to grab on to lol!!

• Wow I'm the only here who needs new pants xD

• Yeah I love horror movies and my facorite one was the Grudge

• Horrors rarely ever done right, so not really.

• Not that much

• Sucks so bad that Silent Hill PT was cancelled :(

• gibe de horror b0ss

• Ever play the Alien game in the early 2000's... Alien Versus Predator, or the new Colonial Marones

• Silent Hill 2 was pretty scary. No flashlight at the beginning, dammit!

• Oh my, I am a super big fan.

What Girls Said 9

• I've never really gotten scared from a horror survival game or horror movie. I had gotten a tad freaked out though.

Nazi Zombies was only disturbing bc there would be a levetating box with a child's laughter.

Silent Hills demo kind of freaked me out bc there was so much starting and stopping and having to make a baby laugh. I turned around once just because, to be eaten by a slobber and mucous covered ghost and the house just kept getting dirtier. I was disgusted.

BloodBourne's monsters were cool and disturbing.

Only movies to scare me were Eight Legged Freaks, IT, and Human Centapede. Saw one pissed me off bc they were in a dirty bathroom. I didn't know what was more important survivng or contracting sepsis, hepatitis A-E or what.

• I'm the biggest chicken shit in the history of the world.

• I find the storyline to be quite interesting, however they freak me out, especially when I go to bed at the end of the day. So typically I'll ask a friend the plot if they're talking about a horror movie they just saw, but I don't watch it myself.

• I like it but I can't watch it because I get scared.

I want to watch it but I can't. 😢😱😞

• I hate horror movies. Sometimes I did not know the horror movie was fake and would get just as upset watching fake blood as I would watching real blood. Even now that I don't think its real anymore, it still distracts me more than I would like.

• I like the first few Silent Hill and Resident Evil games. The newer ones are not that great

• Aww you didn't like Downpour? I agree though...

• Not really. It's my mother's favorite genre though.

• Yes... I luuuuuuuuuuuurve indie horror.

*May
    *The Woman
    *Excision
    *Salo
    *Martyrs
    *Tomie
    *Greystone Park
    *A Serbian Film
    *Yellow Brick Road
    *All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

• Noooooo. I cried at Five Nights At Freddy's I'd have a heart attack at anything more.