In my town only the popular kids go to parties if you're unpopular you'll never be seen there, how do I get into these parties without looking weird?

im in highschool by the way, my crush is a year older and popular and is always at these parties it would b the perfect opportunity for us to tak but im not popular and its kinda weird to go to these parties if you're not popular. what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself and be friendly - If you get invited great if not hang out with your friends, those party people don't sound that great to be honest

What Guys Said 2

• Go anyway and try to make new friends or be yourself and rejoice that you're different from the rest and don't need their approval to be happy

• Sounds like a fucked up school

What Girls Said 1

• Meh, we just threw our own parties with all the uncool kids. Why would I want to go to a party if the people there didn't want me there? I have a lot more fun with people who actually like me.