Directed to Girls that wear makeup: I noticed why do I see you girls being so picky with how guys look if your being such a hypocrite yourself?

Guys don't wear makeup and they look naturally good while most girls wear makeup and hide your flaws and how you look. Yet, when girls take off there makeup they look so different not pretty with there skin being all unnatural from all the makeup affecting the skin. Yet, you girls are being shallow with how guys look. Don't give me " its all about the personality bull crap" because we all know its looks first then personality second.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... i wear makeup like once or twice a week. i can tell u i like my face without any makeup. i only wear it to enhance any features id like to.
    u obviously have never witnessed every woman who's removed her makeup. also, ur obviously generalising about how we women view men #generalisation131 so if ur actually gonna sit there trying to determine how i think, then up yours mate, cuz u know nothing bout us.

What Girls Said 4

• We all our shallow, but keep in mind girls don't put make up on for men, they don't spend hundreds of dollars on make up FOR men, we do it for ourselves, sometimes yes people like to cover their flaws that they have, but doesn't mean that they're ashamed of going out without make up or that they wouldn't. We like to look our best at times and make up helps accentuate our best features. Naturally we are all picky, and when it comes to dating you should never settle!

• LOL ouch! 100% hit and sunk!
    Finally someone said it XD

• Why is all the sarcastic, bitchy or dumb questions are from guys within your age range? Not sure if it is only YOU asking them

• You're right it is looks first. That's life.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with Cmasterson - I think most of the effort women put in is for comparison with their own gender not attracting men