Did I offend the Gods?

I visited an ancient temple and ever since then I've had a string of bad luck. Did I offend the Gods in some way?

• yes you did
  • No you didn't

Most Helpful Guy

• If a bird poops on your shoulders is it divine punishment or is it just because a bird pooped on your shoulders?

• Depends what you believe in.

• Actually that's insulting.

• "helpful though at times to create a sense of community or psycholgical satisfaction."
      That's what crackheads do too isn't it?
      People are in hardtimes , so they look upon substances to provide them with escapism , one crackhead find another crackhead and then a community of crackhead is built and they provide psychological comfort and satisfaction with each other by doing crack together.

What Girls Said 2

• You are just being superstitious

• I don't believe in that type of stuff.

What Guys Said 8

• Probably not but if you really believe that shit you can bring that kind of thing upon yourself just because it's what you're expecting all the time.

Ever heard those motivational speakers talk about the power of positive thinking? Well negative thinking can work the opposite way.

If you really can't shake your belief, go back and leave a sacrifice or something for those gods to put your mind at ease.
    Look up in history how the people worshipped them.

• I think you are just being too superstitious

• Which temple you visited? There is only one god in this world. No more gods!

Jesus Christ, bless you, If you not offend the one true god. Then you will be ok!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...719077304a.jpg

• Highly unlikely.

• I know I offended the Gods somehow. I can't be my true self around other people and I have really bad luck. But OH WELL. If I have bad luck that I can't control, why the fuck should I care about it? I'm going to do what I want to do even if the odds are against me.

• there are no gods.

• Ain't no godssss

• don't believe in god