What's a book you can't put down?

Need a new book..

Most Helpful Girl

• A) Wings (series) by Aprilynne Pike.
    This series makes no actual sense (it's about faries who are half plant) but you get lost in the amazing creativity of it and the romance makes it that much more interesting. It's so innocent and it reminds me of Peter Pan. So if you enjoyed Twilight, it would make sense that you would enjoy this- for the experience of emotion and imaginagtion adventure, not the logical side of things.

B) The Mating (Law of the Lycans series) by Nikey Charles
    !! A free read anywhere online!!

It's an arranged mating between two alphas... a move to strengthen political alliances between 2 packs, secure pack area boundaries... not a love match... But they become possesive over one another, building strong passionate bonds due to their need to mate and claim one another... which leads to many other things~

It was a very captive read.
    She wrote her books in a weird order:
    1. Following the story strands: Bonded, Betrayed and then The Mating, The Keeping, The Finding
    2. Chronological order: Bonded, The Mating, The Keeping, Betrayed, The Finding
    ... Personally, i'd start with 'The Mating' to get straight to the good stuff.

C) Reapers Property by Joanna Wilde
    Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed.
    Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.
    Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
    Maybe
    D) Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
    Boys. 7 of them, to be exact. two of the oldest boys are H-O-T. (A problem considering they are supposed to be Megan's "brothers.") She needs to win over the boys' hearts without totally crushing her own. And when Megan starts falling for one of them, sibling rivalry takes on a whole new meaning... What is a girl to do?

LOL let me know if any of them interest you!

What Guys Said 9

• its not really a book :/

• For me it needs to be a thriller or so... but it's been years since I've read a new book so I can't really name a title.
    I usually buy them either second hand or from shops that but books which are out of production.
    A 20 year old book that I've never read is as exciting to read as a brand new one :D

• The Lord of the Rings and the Millenium trilogy

• 50 shades of grey

• Anything by Raymond Chandler.

• none because i don't read books. i did like The Lord of the Rings though and some others back when i used to read, now i dont

• The Bible.

• Holy quran

• The Martian

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know what ur reading style is but a book i never forgot was called Parvana. i haven't read it in ages but i know i could not put that thing down. i recommend.

• Try Walk two moons. its a book they had me read in elementary school but I ran into it at an indie store and decided to re-read it. Its still really funny but I understood a whole lot of things now that I am an adult. It explores the themes of mothers being discontent through a child's view point and it is actually very deep despite of all of the silliness.

• The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare is my new favourite when it comes to the fantasy genre! I love how reading it just feels like diving into an entirely different world. :)

• Any book by Lois Duncan or Christopher Like.

For Christopher Pike, try Remember me.

I liked Devilish but forgot the author's name.

• Warrior Cat Series
    There are 4 main series to the entire series, which has 27 books. There are also many, many special edition books. In all, over 40 books. Highly suggested.
    Also, Divergent is pretty good, too.

• I liked House Rules by Jodi Picoult

• "Zeno's conscience" by Italo Svevo is my favourite book :)

• All books by susanne colasanti!

• Wicked Games by Jessica Clare
    My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
    Facing the Music by Andrea Laurence
    The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn
    Introductions by C. L. Stone
    Etc.

• Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout www.goodreads.com/book/show/14060046-obsession

Just finished this one (like literally 2 mins ago), it was quite good!!