What feels like home to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• My house

,.,..

• A chair, computer, and desk

• The countryside of Belgium. Flatland, some trees, some rivers... that's home sweet home to me :D

• My home probably.

• Being with loved ones

• In the shop i found a sign with the text 'home is where the dog is' and yeah that is home

• Sleeping...

What Girls Said 12

• Talking to a certain friend. I think years ago I described the first time he ever hugged me as feeling "like I had come home" as well.

• A place of security and comfort.

• Um... Well. Going to Austin feels a lot like I'm going home. There's something about that city that just makes me feel like everything is alright.

• Being surrounded by people who love me and trust me that I also love and trust.

• Waking up to the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. Going down stairs and being greated by my mom and steaming plate of grits, eggs, bacon and pancakes.

• my house lol

• Home is basically just my sanctuary where I can be myself, decorate the house however I'd like, cook dinners, have people over, watch too much Netflix, and sleep in a clean home. Also wherever I can take 45 minute showers and not hold up anyone haha

• hmm somewhere I don't feel judged

• Happy people who care about each other makes me feel at home.

• My room. (Fillerr)

• Earl grey tea

• My bathroom