My kid is 14 she wants a job what place will let her have a job?

My kid is 14 and she wants a job i thought McDonalds, Wendy's, or Burger King would work but you have to be older. I know people can get jobs at 14 but what job? Any ideas on what job she could get?

PS I DID NOTTTTT HAVE MY KID AT 12 THE AGE ON MY GAG IS WRONG IM AM 37

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You got pregnant when you were 12? Looks like a troll to me.

• Have her babysit or have her go out a cut grass aye she's a girl but girls can ALMOST do whatever a man can plus it really teaches her toughness and power

• I would approach family run businesses that pay cash in hand

• I agree with this rather than fast food. I feel like it works out best and the job last longer.

• She dose not wanna do that cause its to much work for her

• When I was her age I was a soccer ref and babysat

• Find someone you know or your kid might not find a job at all. The job market is tough and they're probably not gonna hire a 14 year old unless the owner knows you.

• Summer camps hire at 14 or you could call around and see what age does company start hiring young teenagers at.

• Contact the admins for age change.

Anyways she can be assistant in any field which requires young people

• im 15 and in the summer i work at preschools

What Girls Said 4

• I was like 13 and worked at a little take out place here that paid in cash because labor laws wouldn't let me get a job at that age and then later on when I had jobs at 14-15-16 at other places they limited my hours because of labor laws, so I did babysitting, I did laundry and dog sitting/walking for people, house cleaning etc. So you should check into the labor laws in your state and see if places will hire her, if she's too young for those places then try babysitting, cleaning homes, pet sitting things like that maybe some family members have odd jobs she could do also? It's great that she wants to work so early also.

• I HIGHLY recommend It. It helped me learn so much about how to be responsible and I can't even begin with what I've gotten out of having a job at a young age. Fast food is probably her best bet because they will Teach her basics and it helps later with different jobs.

• I turned 15 yesterday and I start a job tomorrow at a birthday party moonbounce place. My best friend works at a cheer gym doing birthday parties as well 😊

• You had a child when you were 12?