Which is more important to you travelling the world or owning your own house?

Out of these two options which would you choose if you could not have both.

• Travel and see the world but spend the rest of my life renting.
  • Own my own home but not travel the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Travelling the world. Owning your own house is sort of difficult in my country anyway. If you don't inherit any money, it's very hard to buy your own house unless you and your partner both have very well paying jobs. I am a tenant now and it is just fine. I don't own the apartment but it still feels like it was mine. Plus, not buying a house leaves you the opportunity to move somewhere else later in life if you want to.
    I love adventures and I love getting to know new cultures and languages and countries, so I would definitely go for the travelling option :-).

What Girls Said 7

• I have no desire for home ownership. I don't want to have to carry the costs of repairs and shit. No. Be quiet with that noise.

• Not sure what you mean with your last sentence.

• Once again, good for you. Not my dream. Bye.

• Pfft I don't trust you one bit your unnecessarily rude. Smh some people seriously. Some of what you said does not even make any sense anyway hahaha. I don't have time to waste talking to people like you LMAO! I actually said or did nothing to you it is all your fault! and no one else's.

• u have me puzzled. if i can afford to travel around the world, y can't i buy my own home? :O

id also like to ask how often id be travelling, and if i were to rent, would i be allowed to rent in a high class area? :)

• I am meaning if you could only afford to do one of the two options which would you choose. You would get to see the whole world or you would get to see none of the world but own your own home back home and not have to pay someone else's mortgage off in rent. If you where to rent you would be able to rent in a high class area but at the end you would not own the house :)

• Right -.- Why do I suck

• I hope you are only joking and having fun when you say that.

• Travelling is very much appealing but it's only temporary. For me having my own home where I'll be at far more often is very important.

• I agree, it is better to own your home than rent.

• Well 300 million dollars would make me a billionaire in my currency so I have literally no idea... I'd buy a bunch of properties and businesses... I'd invest a lot of it too... it's really difficult for me to even think how much money that is! It breaks my brain.

• I don't think I would go too crazy but I would travel the world, buy a very nice house in an expensive area and help out family and friends. Other than that I would probably invest most of it and live off the interest. I would not work I would volunteer at the Zoo so I got out of the house. Volunteering is much more of a relaxed and social environment than working. That is what I think I would do.

• Travel the world. It's my dream.

• I don't want to travel the world But I don't want to own a house, not until I find a town that feels like home. So driving across country staying in different towns getting a job there for a month or two and then move again until I find what I need.

• I 've done both.

• Own my own home but not travel the world. I'd rather have stability.

What Guys Said 6

• A is okay if you're travelling the world AND renting. You can't travel the world (and stay long-term abroad) AND always own a home, unless you're exceedingly wealthy. But a life of renting everywhere would be fun, provided you're saving enough (maybe in your home country) to buy a place and put down roots in your old age (or whenever you get tired of living out of a suitcase--and for me that only took 12 years).

• Buy the house and the time will come to travel later always. The house will grow in value and possibly one day protect you financially. The house can later if you buy right send you on your world wide vacation.

• I have my house so I wouldn't mind doing a bit of travel now

• Adventure!

• I already own my own house and condo, so travelling the world XD

• Travel! Higher chance of seeing ma @arabianpwincess197 💏