Whether that's the beach, mall, park or whatever

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• On my bed , with the lights off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcph5P55Q1E

They work marvels I say.
    Music is the best therapy anyone can ask for.

0|0
    0|0
    • The bed!!! I can't believe I forgot that lol

• Well if you jott "the bed" down on the list people are probably gonna connect it to something else lol
      I know I would have ha

• Lol you're right about that

• I don't really go chill much. But I could chill anywhere with certain people... I'd prefer outside as long as it's not windy or too hot.

There are some people who I would love to just sit with on a bench for hours and hours, talking and people watching and just sitting. Unfortunately, everyone seems to have a really short attention span these days, so they think that would be "boring".

0|0
    0|0
    • I could do that too and yes agreeable that most people would find that boring

• Hiking in mountains - At one with nature
    www.paddydillon.co.uk/static/files/8_600~600.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • That's awesome, looks so peaceful

• The beach or some water fall

0|0
    0|0
  • Local bar when I want to hang out with friends. When I want to get some work done, there's a local coffee shop that I love to stop by.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO's place

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends house

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyplace where i can be alone...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• the most accessible is the park, the most entertaining by transport is the shops, but the beach is my all time favourite, although i can't do it as much as id like. 1 hour car ride and 2 hour train.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chilling the most at my home... specifically my room. It's my little sanctuary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always chill at mall, but favorite would be the beach. Or just home, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • sofa with girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Beach or shopping centre.

0|0
    0|0